Stratton Bedside Table
Our beautifully compact Stratton Bedside Table features a solid wood frame and a spacious drawer with English dovetail joinery and a bronze-finished iron drawer pull.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Frame is kiln-dried solid hardwood, with hardwood veneer over engineered wood using mortise-and-tenon construction
- Sides are hardwood over MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the table's structural integrity over time.
- The shelf is made of beech.
- The drawer front and sides are crafted of alder; drawer bottom is alder veneer over MDF.
- Drawer glides are made of alder; the drawer includes a stop to prevent accidental removal.
- The table's back is constructed of plywood.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones, and that will not be subject to cracking.
- Finished by hand on all sides using an exclusive multistep process that results in exceptional depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Bedside: 24" wide x 18" deep x 28" high
- Leg levelers ensure stability on uneven floors.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 24" wide x 18" deep x 28" high
- Drawer Interior: 16.5" wide x 13" deep x 7" high
- Shelf: 27" wide x 17" deep x 1" thick
- Distance between drawer bottom and shelf: 12.5"
- Clearance under shelf: 4"
- Legs: 1.5" square, 4" high
- Distance between legs: 19.5" side to side; 14.5" front to back
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Easy Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.