Earn $31.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
A deep mahogany stain highlights the natural distressing of our Sumatra Nightstand's wood, hand-chosen for its unique character. Rustically beautiful knots, burls, whorls and dings add to the inherent beauty of this piece, which is detailed with a blackened-brass pull on a dovetailed drawer.
- The table's top is crafted of solid hardwood.
- Sides and drawer front are hardwood veneer over MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the table's structural integrity over time.
- The drawer bottom and back are made of engineered hardwood; drawer runner is bottom-mounted wood.
- The drawer knob is made of cast brass with an anti-rust coating.
- The shelves are made of hardwood veneer over engineered hardwood.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones, and that will not be subject to cracking.
- Finished by hand in a rich mahogany stain that accentuates the wood’s subtle knots and burls, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
- Simple assembly.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 24" wide x 18" deep x 24" high
- Top: 24" wide x 18" deep x 1.5" thick
- Overhang: 1" wide
- Drawer Exterior: 19" wide x 6" high
- Drawer Interior: 18" wide x 11" deep x 4" high
- Shelf: 19.5" wide x 14" deep x 1" thick
- Distance between shelves: approximately 9"
- Legs: 5" wide x 5" deep x 2.5" high
- Distance between legs: 10" (front/back); 5" (sides)
- Clearance to floor: 2.5"
- Drawer Weight Capacity: 9 pounds
- Shelf Weight Capacity: 67.5 pounds
- Weight: 73 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.