TENCEL™ Sheet Set
- Fair Trade
- Sustainably Sourced
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
A luxuriously soft satin weave makes this sheet set a smart choice for a comfy and stylish bed. In a selection of solid shades, it lets you update the look instantly.
- Made of a satin weave of Tencel™ , an eco-friendly fiber that is soft, breathable and naturally wrinkle-resistant.
- Tencel™ is a Lyocell fiber sourced from responsibly managed forests. It is made through a sustainable, closed-loop process that recaptures 99% of all waste.
- Oeko-Tex® certified, the definitive mark of excellence for products that are healthy for you and healthy for the environment. To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- This product was made using Fair Trade USA-certified materials and manufactured in a Fair Trade USA-certified factory. The nonprofit gives farmers, workers and communities in developing nations the tools they need to leverage the free market and live fair, healthy and sustainable lives.
- Machine wash.
- Set of 2.
- Monogramming is available at an additional charge.
- Pillowcase monogram will be 1.5" in height and centered on the flange of the pillowcase.
- Dimensions & Care
- Standard Pillowcases: 20" high x 32" wide
- King Pillowcases: 20" high x 40" wide
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wash before first use.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach if needed.
- Tumble dry low, remove promptly.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.