Timor Bar Cabinet
- Sustainably Sourced
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Earn $103.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Trunks can be used for storage, transportation, decor and more. The Timor Collection was inspired by a vintage piece found in India which was likely used to store medicine, games and other sundries. The Bar Cabinet is detailed with antiqued decorative drawer pulls and metal strapping for an authentic look. Built with lots of functionality, the interior houses a drawer, wine grid, cubbies and door shelves.
- Crafted of kiln-dried solid Mango wood and mango veneer with iron legs.
- Features a Brown finish and water-based sealant.
- Hardware has an Antique Brass finish.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones that will not be subject to cracking.
- Features plastic drawer stoppers and Beech wood gliders.
- Wine storage is removable; holds 20 bottles.
- Stemware rack holds 9 glasses.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven surfaces.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 38.5" wide x 19.5" deep x 42" high
- Doors (2): 18.75" wide x 34.25" high
- Top Short Shelf (fixed): 16.5" wide x 16.5" deep
- Bottom Shelf: 17.5" wide x 14" deep x 17.5" high
- Main Compartment: 38.5" wide x 19.5" deep x 37" high
- Drawer Interior (1): 16" wide x 10" deep x 2.5" high
- Stemware Rack: 10" wide x 17.5" deep
- Wine Cubby: 17.5" wide x 14" deep x 17.5" high
- Floor clearance: 4"
- Distance between legs: 36.5" (front to back); 10" (side to side)
- Shelf Weight Capacity: 46 pounds
- Drawer Weight Capacity: 7 pounds
- Total Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 158 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions and Weight: 42.75 x 23.75 x 51.5"; 205 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe often with a soft, dry and lint-free cloth.
- Blot spills with a clean damp cloth immediately.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleaners, abrasives or furniture polish on our lacquered finish.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping
For one low, flat fee per trip, we will*:
- Deliver every eligible piece to the room of your choice – regardless of number of items
- Unpack and assemble each piece
- Remove and recycle the packaging
You can schedule delivery as soon as all items are ready. White glove service includes a two-person crew. Delivery fee varies by zip code and order total. Eligible items will show “Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery” on the product page.
White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states. Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.