Torrey All-Weather Wicker Dining Side Chair, Espresso
Graceful lines and a comfortable cushion give you attractive seating for any dining table. Made of a durable synthetic, they’re maintenance-free, so you can dine outdoors without a care.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Woven from durable synthetic material that replicates the look and feel of wicker, but is remarkably resistant to sun, rain, heat and cold.
- Frame is crafted of rust-proof welded aluminum.
- Cushion core made of resilient QuickDry® reticulated foam, designed for fast water drainage and air circulation.
- Chairs include quick-drying and water-repellent cushions with polyester canvas slipcovers in Natural.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Dining Chair: 20" wide x 24" deep x 38.5" high
- Includes adjustable levelers which provide stability on uneven floors.
- Cushion cover removes for machine washing.
- Get a colorful update with additional slipcovers (sold separately) in water-repellent, fade and stain-resistant Sunbrella® fabric.
- Sunbrella® slipcovers (sold separately) are special order items with expected delivery in 2−3 weeks. Please click on the shipping tab for shipping and return information.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 20" wide x 24" deep x 38.5" high
- Seat: 20" wide x 17.5" deep x 18" high
- Cushion: 19.5" wide x 17.5" deep x 2" thick
- Backrest: 18" wide x 23" high x 2" thick
- Clearance Between Floor And Skirt: 7" high
- Distance Between Legs: 16.5" side to side; 19.5" front to back
- Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
To maintain outdoor hardwood and wicker furniture for years of enjoyment, we recommend the following care tips:
- For daily care, wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe spills immediately with a clean, dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Store indoors during long periods of inclement weather.
- Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Use a proper outdoor cover that allows for adequate ventilation without trapping moisture.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.