Toscana Dining Table, Seadrift
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Our Toscana trestle table evokes a 19th-century Northern Italian work table with its X-shaped supports and keyed-through tenons. It’s crafted with a planked top and eased edges, and designed to maximize legroom and serving space.
- Built from pine, engineered hardwood and pine veneer.
- The Tuscan Chestnut finish is a multi-step process with hand-applied layers, hand distressing and burnished edges that give the table the look of a well-loved antique.
- Features an antique stained finish.
- Table can seat up to 6 comfortably.
- The coordinating bench spans the entire length of the table, comfortably seating three (sold separately).
- Adjustable levelers to add stability on uneven floors.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 70" long x 38" wide x 30" high
- Top: 1.5" thick
- Apron: 3.5" high
- Clearance under table: 28.5"
- Clearance under stretcher: 12"
- Distance between legs: 40.5" side to side; 22" front to back
- Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 107 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.
- Go to First Slide
- Previous Slide
- Next Slide
- Go to Last Slide