- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Earn $199.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Our Toulouse Collection was inspired by the classic style of vintage furniture from a Paris apartment, with molding details and a chic washed finish. The armoire’s drawers and shelves offer plenty of storage in a slim silhouette, and a cord cutout makes it a versatile piece.
- Expertly crafted of kiln-dried solid meranti wood with sungkai veneers and MDF.
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones that will not be subject to cracking.
- MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the product’s structural integrity over time.
- Features 2 adjustable shelves.
- English dovetailed drawers; halfmoon drawer stops, pull drawer straight out.
- Features a stained gray wash finish; pulls feature an antique finish.
- Cord cutout on back panel.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall.
- Adjustable levelers help provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 40" wide x 21.5" deep x 70" high
- Top: 40" wide x 21.5" deep x 1.5" thick
- Overhang of Top: 0.5"
- Wardrobe: 37.5" wide x 19.5" deep x 45.5" high
- Clothes Rod: 1.25quot; diameter, 37" long
- Top Drawer Interior (2): 16" wide x 16.5" deep x 4.5" high
- Bottom Drawer Interior (1): 34" wide x 16.5" deep x 7.5" high
- Adjustable Shelf (2): 37" wide x 17.5" deep x 0.75" thick
- Pulls: 1.25" diameter
- Floor Clearance: 3.5"
- Distance Between Legs: 36" side to side; 17.5" front to back
- Cord Cutout (1): 3" wide x 1.5" high
- Rod Weight Capacity: 50 pounds
- Top Drawer Weight Capacity: 13 pounds
- Bottom Drawer Weight Capacity: 45 pounds
- Top Weight Capacity: 150 pounds
- Weight: 193.5 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- To clean, wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of chemical and abrasive cleaners.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.