Townsend Square Arm Upholstered Sofa with Reversible Storage Chaise Sectional
Earn $25 in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
An extra-deep seat, plump cushions and cozy arms make the Townsend Collection an ideal choice for a family room or entertaining area. Its laid-back appeal has a casual yet neat style that easily complements other furnishings. Designed to fit your lifestyle, this sectional features an end chaise that adds roomy lounge space and storage below, and can be placed at either end.
- Sectional made up of: one sofa and a floating chaise ottoman with reversible chaise seat cushion.
- To reconfigure your sectional simply slide the “Floating” storage chaise ottoman from one side of the sofa to the other and reverse the seat cushions.
- Cushions are loose.
- Polyester-wrapped cushions for a firmer feel.
- Square arm.
- Removable solid rubberwood legs are finished in Espresso.
- Corner-blocked hard wood and engineered wood frame with mortise-and-tenon joinery provides exceptional structural integrity.
- No-sag sinuous springs provide cushion support.
- Eco-friendly construction includes plush seat cushions made with a minimum of 5-18% soy-based foam core.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven floors.
- Constructed domestically with imported materials.
- Dimensions & Care
Sofa with Reversible Storage Chaise Sectional
- Overall: 100.5" wide x 42" deep (68" at chaise) x 37" high
- Frame (without back cushions): 30" high
- Inside Seating: 88" wide x 26" deep x 20" high
- Back Cushion: 3
- Seat Cushion: 3
- Arm: 7" wide x 25" deep x 24" high
- Legs: 5" diameter, 2.5" high
- Diagonal Depth: 30"
- Weight: 195 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 102" wide x 42.5" deep x 30.5" high; 214 pounds
BUYING GUIDES & RESOURCES
- Left or right arm is determined by the location of the arm on the loveseat as you face the piece.
- For more information on fabric options: Fabric Guide.
- Create a floor plan with our interactive Room Planner.
- View complete Slipcover Installation Instructions
- When you choose Pottery Barn furniture, you’re not just getting exceptional quality; you’re also choosing exceptional customer service. Should you ever need to purchase a replacement cushion or slipcover, our associates can place that order for you at any time. For assistance, please call 1.888.779.5176.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Rotate cushions and vacuum beneath them regularly.
- To prevent fading, keep fabric out of direct sunlight.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, colorfast towel or sponge.
- Shipping & Returns
Quick Ship: Delivered in 2-4 Weeks to Major Metropolitan Areas
There is no additional charge for Quick Ship delivery. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping. You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.
Made to Order: Non-Returnable
Made to Order items are usually delivered within 6+ weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
An unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. All of our Unlimited Flat Rate items include our premium White Glove Service at no extra charge for oversized furniture and select fragile items. With our premium White Glove Service, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed.
White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states. Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- DELIVERY TIPS AND BUYING GUIDES
STEPS FOR SUCCESSFUL FURNITURE DELIVERY
- Measure your space and mark out the dimensions on the floor.
- Confirm all dimensions of the product, including diagonal depth.
- Measure the interior space of doorways, passages and stairwells to make sure the furniture will get through.
- Measure carefully as we cannot be responsible for items that do not fit in your home.
- View Furniture Delivery VideoFurniture Delivery Video.
- Our Quality Commitment
We have a firm commitment to quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
We design nearly every furniture item in-house. We use strong and beautiful materials to make long lasting products. We partner with fabric industry leaders to ensure safe upholstered furniture for you and your family.
The Hand of the Artist
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from seasonal dinnerware to patchwork quilts to lighting.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options, and give tips on any room.