Turner Square Arm Leather Armchair
Comfort meets quality. With its high back, thick arms and down-filled cushions, Turner is one of our most comfortable seating collections. Choose from 16 supple top-grain leathers, and from dozens of sofa, chair and ottoman silhouettes, with roll or square arms, and with or without nailheads.
- Loose seat.
- Down-blend-wrapped flame-retardant-free cushions for a softer feel. Back cushion is 100% polyester fill. Seat cushion is polyester foam core wrapped in down blend.
- Corner-blocked, kiln-dried hardwood frame with mortise-and-tenon joinery provides exceptional structural integrity.
- 8-way hand tied steel springs provide cushion support.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven floors.
- Square arms.
- Removable legs feature a Dark Brown Walnut finish.
- Top-grain, aniline-dyed leather will lighten and soften with both use and time and develop a rich patina.
- Leather is a natural product. Variation in color and texture are inherent to each hide; no two pieces are exactly alike.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 37" wide x 38.5" deep x 35" high
- Inside Seating: 23.5" wide x 22" deep x 19" high
- Diagonal Side Depth: 32"
- Arms: 6.75" wide x 36" deep x 22.25" high
- Legs: 5.5" wide x 2" deep x 2" high
- Weight: 73 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 40.25 x 41 x 32.75"; 97 pounds
- Overall: 43" wide x 44.5" deep x 35" high
- Seat (inside seating): 28.5" wide x 26" deep 18.5" high
- Diagonal Side Depth: 34"
- Arms: 6.75" wide x 41.75" deep x 22.25" high
- Legs: 5.5" wide x 2" deep x 2" high
- Weight: 93.5 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 46 x 46 x 32.75"; 124.25 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
Although leather is one of the most durable upholstery materials, proper care is vital to maintain its appearance & performance:
- To minimize drying and cracking, do not place in direct sunlight or near a heat source. Dust and vacuum regularly.
- Rub out minor scratches lightly with a finger.
- For minor spots and spills, immediately wipe with a soft white cloth dampened with distilled water and let air dry.
- For oil-based spots and spills, wipe up any excess with a clean, dry cloth. Do not apply water. Rather leave the spot alone. In most cases the spot should dissipate into the leather after a period of time.
- Thorough cleaning by a leather specialist only. Over-the-counter cleaning products are not recommended.
- Shipping & Returns
Quick Ship: 2-4 Weeks
- Items marked as QUICK SHIP will usually be delivered within 2 to 4 weeks. There is no additional charge for Quick Ship delivery. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping.
Made To Order: 4-12 Weeks
- Made to Order items are usually delivered within 4-12 weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges, listed below, are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.
- DELIVERY TIPS AND BUYING GUIDES
STEPS FOR SUCCESSFUL FURNITURE DELIVERY
- Measure your space and mark out the dimensions on the floor.
- Confirm all dimensions of the product, including diagonal depth.
- Measure the interior space of doorways, passages and stairwells to make sure the furniture will get through.
- Measure carefully as we cannot be responsible for items that do not fit in your home.
- View Furniture Delivery VideoFurniture Delivery Video.
- Our Quality Commitment
We have a firm commitment to quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
We design nearly every furniture item in-house. We use strong and beautiful materials to make long lasting products. We partner with fabric industry leaders to ensure safe upholstered furniture for you and your family.
The Hand of the Artist
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from seasonal dinnerware to patchwork quilts to lighting.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options, and give tips on any room.