Bramwell Writing Desk
A molded gallery rail surrounds three sides of the top of our desk. Its slender silhouette is accentuated by bail-and-rosette pulls on the drawers, and it’s finished by hand with subtle burnishing and distressing that create a timeworn patina.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted with a solid mahogany frame.
- Hand finished in Cherry and sealed with lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Top is constructed of mahogany veneer over particle board..
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Features two drawers for storage.
- Hardware is finished in Antique Brass.
- Simple assembly.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 49" wide x 22.5'' deep x 30.5'' high
- Drawer Interior (2): 9'' wide x 17'' deep x 2" high
- Legs: 2" square
- Clearance Under Top: 25"
- Distance Between Legs: 41" side to side; 14" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 50.5 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Return Info
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.