Wade Cabinet Tower, Almond White
Earn $99.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
An essential piece for a busy entryway or small nook of the home, our Wade Tower is loaded with versatility. It can be configured with other components in the collection to create a complete system, and includes a cubby, drawer, coat hooks and a shelf at top.
- Tower features spacious cabinet on top and large drawer on bottom.
- 4 steel double hooks provide storage for coats.
- Doors swing out and feature magnetic closure.
- Hardware has an antique bronze finish.
- Made of kiln-dried solid wood and MDF.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the dresser’s structural integrity over time.
- Hand-stained finish on all sides.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Plastic glides under legs protect floors.
- Simple assembly.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 22" wide x 18" deep x 74" high
- Interior: 20" wide x 11" deep x 12" high
- Fixed Shelf (2): 0.75" thick
- Hook (4): 2.75" wide x 2" deep x 1" high
- Seat Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Shelf Weight Capacity: 50 pounds
- Hook Weight Capacity: 15 pounds
- Weight: 107.5 pounds
- Top Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 25.5 x 5.25 x 79.75" high
- Drawer Base Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 23 x 22.5 x 26" high
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often with a soft, dry cloth or duster.
- Wipe spills immediately.
- We do not recommend the use of abrasive or strong chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.