Walpole Framed Print by Julia Jensen
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Julia Jensen paints natural landscapes that explore the boundaries between the internal and the external world. In her words, I am an artist living and working in Vermont and all of my work is heavily influenced by rural life. This particular painting is an image of the afternoon light that is so particular to New England in late summer, just before the leaves begin to change.
- Giclée print with bevel cut white top mat.
- Matte white wood frame.
- Frame is made from pine.
- Small size has glass front and large size has Plexiglas®s front.
- Backed with D-rings for hanging.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 46" wide x 30" long x 1.5" thick
- Print: 34.5" wide x 18.5" long
- Overall: 23" wide x 16" long x 1.25" thick
- Print: 14.5" wide x 7.5" long
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Clean glass with standard glass cleaner.
- Clean Plexiglas® with a soft, damp cloth.
- Wipe frame with a soft, dry cloth.
- Shipping & Returns
Please allow approximately 4 weeks for delivery.
This item will ship directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping or Next Day Delivery.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.