Wells Leather Swivel Desk Chair
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Earn $104.40 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
A swivel desk chair couldn’t get more inviting than this. Plush and roomy, our Wells Desk Chair is wrapped in Molasses Statesville leather with deep tufting on the backrest. It swivels on a dark-bronze finished base and features a height-adjustable seat.
- Features 9 button tufts.
- Solid engineered-wood frame construction.
- Polyester-wrapped cushions for a firmer feel.
- Chair is upholstered in full-aniline Statesville Molasses leather.
- Aniline-dyed leather will lighten and soften with both use and time and develop a rich patina.
- Leather is a natural product. Variation in color and texture are inherent to each hide; no two pieces are exactly alike.
- Rolls on dark Antique Bronze base with non-removable casters.
- Chair swivels 360 degrees and height adjusts.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 31.5" wide x 29.5" deep; height adjusts from 41" to 44.5"
- Seat: 20" wide x 19" deep; height adjusts from 19.5" to 22.5"
- Seatback: 23.5" high
- Arms: 3" wide x 18" deep x 24.5" to 28" high
- Caster (5): 2" diameter; 1" high
- Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 53 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 38 x 34 x 31.25"; 79.25 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Never use detergents, polishes, preservers or saddle soap. They can remove natural oils.
- Dust or vacuum for routine maintenance.
- Do not place in direct sunlight; it will lighten or discolor leather over time.
- Dab spills immediately with a soft white cloth dampened in a water solution (3 parts water, 1 part gentle soap). If spill penetrates leather, use lukewarm water and a soft white cloth to massage stain and surrounding area. Blot with a dry cloth and allow leather to air dry.
- Most surface scratches will fade over time if you rub them with your fingertips. Friction and heat from rubbing helps to redistribute wax in surrounding areas to cover the scratch. Not all scratches have the same depth, and this may not work on deeper scratches.
Composition & Construction
- Our leather upholstered products are constructed from semi-aniline leather. The full-grain or top-grain leathers are soaked in transparent nontoxic dye, with no subsequent pigmented finish coats applied. Dye penetrates the hides, letting the natural grain show through.
- Semi-anilines have natural markings that vary from hide to hide. They also have color variations due to the leather’s ability to accept dyes differently in various areas of a hide. Markings and shading distinguish genuine leather from man-made materials. Appreciating shade differences among hides also means appreciating them on individual furniture pieces, because no two pieces can be produced from a single hide.
- Our leathers appeal to customers who find the natural color variations, markings and patina of pure aniline leathers unique and beautiful. They may not appeal to customers who want uniform color and surface commonly seen on less expensive leathers that are heavily corrected and pigmented.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.