- Everyday Value
- Sustainably Sourced
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Earn $89.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Designed in a Parsons-style silhouette, with its signature symmetry and clean, square lines, our West Collection also boasts small-space sensibility. The slimmer silhouette of the buffet still offers generous surface and storage space. It features a planked-wood effect on the top and grooves for handles. Drawers and adjustable shelves, plus cutouts for wire management, make it a versatile piece for the home.
- Crafted of kiln-dried solid Mango.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- Solidly constructed using floating construction and mortise-and-tenon joinery for exceptional stability.
- Drawers are crafted with English dovetail joinery.
- Doors have magnetic closures.
- 2 cutouts on the bottom back keep cords organized and easily accessible.
- Includes two cabinets with two drawers and 1 fixed shelf behind cabinet doors.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall.
- Adjustable levelers help with stability on uneven surfaces.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 44" wide x 18" deep x 35" high
- Top: 44" wide x 18" deep x 1.5" thick
- Drawer Interior (2): 14.5" wide x 13.5" deep x 5" high
- Cutouts (2): 2.5" wide x 1.5" high
- Door (2): 19" wide x 29" high x 1" thick
- Cabinet Interior without shelves: 26" wide x 16" deep x 28.5" high
- Clearance above and below shelf: 10"
- Adjustable Shelf (1): 21" wide x 16" deep x 1" thick
- Leg: 3" wide x 3" deep x 35"
- Distance between legs: 38" (front to back); 12" (side to side)
- Floor Clearance: 3" high
- Weight: 148 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- WIpe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately and wipe with a clean dry cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical or abrasive cleaners.
- Hardware may loosen over time. Periodically check to make sure all connections are tight. Re-tighten as necessary.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.