Westin Heavenly® Box Spring
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
The best days begin after a restful night with great sleep. That is what you will get with the Heavenly® Bed from Westin Hotels & Resorts. Crafted with 6 layers of thick padding for plush comfort and a pillow top that provides cushioned comfort, the Heavenly Bed will rejuvenate you every night. This unique sleep experience has delighted guests at Westin Hotels & Resorts around the world for over 17 years.
- Beautyrest® Pocketed Coil® springs provide unsurpassed motion separation.
- The Triton® Foundation features a PowerBeam™ construction known in the industry for its superior strength and is built to last.
- CertiPUR® certified for a safe, healthier home.
- Pocketed coil springs and multiple foam layers work together to provide a unique sleep experience.
- Upon your request, Pottery Barn will remove your old mattress when you purchase a new mattress. You must request removal when you schedule your delivery; we will remove your older mattress provided it’s in sanitary condition.
- Mattress sold separately or with box spring as a set.
- Box spring options include both regular and low profile.
- King and California King features 2 twin box springs.
- Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
- Dimensions & Care
- Box Spring: 37.5" wide x 74" long x 9" high
- Low Profile Box Spring: 37.5" wide x 74" long x 5.5" high
- Box Spring: 52.5" wide x 74" long x 9" high
- Low Profile Box Spring: 52.5" wide x 74" long x 5.5" high
- Box Spring: 59.5" wide x 79" long x 9" high
- Low Profile Box Spring: 59.5" wide x 79" long x 5.5" high
- Box Spring (2): 37.5" wide x 79" long x 9" high
- Low Profile Box Spring (2): 37.5" wide x 79" long x 5.5" high
- Box Spring (2): 35.5" wide x 83" long x 9" high
- Low Profile Box Spring (2): 35.5" wide x 83" long x 5.5" high
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Mattress Care instructions are located on the warranty card each consumer receives. Spot cleaning is not recommended; a mattress protector is the preferred recommendation.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping
For one low, flat fee per trip, we will*:
- Deliver every eligible piece to the room of your choice – regardless of number of items
- Unpack and assemble each piece
- Remove and recycle the packaging
You can schedule delivery as soon as all items are ready. White glove service includes a two-person crew. Delivery fee varies by zip code and order total. Eligible items will show “Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery” on the product page.
White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states. Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.