Wharf Street Tote Bag
Earn $24.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Crafted in the heart of Maine, the Wharf Street Tote Bag is made of upcycled boating sails by passionate, skilled craftspeople. With stories of sun, salt and summertime, each unique sail is meticulously selected and designed to retain the charm of New England’s waterfront. This bag was made with extra-durability in mind, for fishers to transport goods to and from their boats. The handle length is intended for hand carrying and the wraparound outside pocket holds small items or keeps wet, muddy tools or shoes separate.
- Made from recycled Dacron sail cloth with hemp rope handles and clasp closure.
- Features 1 interior hanging pocket with zipper closure.
- Spot clean or machine wash.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 18" wide x 6" deep x 14" high
- Carrying Handle: 8" drop
- Pocket (1): 8" wide x 7" deep
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Machine wash in cold water; gentle cycle.
- Hang to dry.
- Spot clean only with a damp, white cloth.
- Blot to remove excess water.
- Air dry.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.