Wheaton Stripe Placemat - Navy
- Free Shipping
Earn $25 in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Thin stripes bring a casual accent to a table setting and mix well with a variety of patterns. Our placemats are yarn dyed for color that will remain crisp.
- Beautifully woven of 55% linen and 45% cotton blend.
- Backing made of 100% cotton.
- Machine wash.
- Sold as set of 4 or individually for in store pick up.
- Monogramming up to 3 characters, available for an additional cost.
- Monogramming will be centered on placemat.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 14" wide x 20" long
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Machine wash in cold water; gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.
- Our Quality Commitment
We have a firm commitment to quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
The Hand of the Artist
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from seasonal dinnerware to patchwork quilts to lighting.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options, and give tips on any room.