- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Earn $99.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Create your perfect work space. The spacious Whitney Bookcase brings beauty as well as functionality to the home office.
- Features one fixed shelf and two removable shelves that can adjust to different heights.
- Cutouts keep cords organized and easily accessible.
- Almond white bookcase is crafted of kiln-dried solid mahogany wood, MDF and veneers.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the dresser’s structural integrity over time.
- Almond white has a two-tone finish which is hand applied in multiple layers. The top is a rich weathered pine and the remaining pieces are finished in almond white.
- Adjustable levelers help with stability on uneven surfaces.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 36" wide x 16" deep x 72" high
- Fixed shelf (1): 34.5" wide x 14.5" deep x 1" thick
- Adjustable Shelf (2): 34.5" wide x 14.5" deep x 1" thick
- Interior above fixed shelf (without adjustable shelf): 34.5" wide x 15" deep x 34" high
- Interior below fixed shelf (without adjustable shelf): 34.5" wide x 15" deep x 32" high
- Top Weight capacity: 126.25 pounds
- Shelf weight: 172.5 pounds
- Weight: 126 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 40.5 x 21 x 79" high; 180 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.