Windsor Dining Chair
- Everyday Value
Earn $17.00 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Over its 300-year history, the distinctively comfortable seat known as the Windsor Chair has been created in dozens of styles – from low backs and comb backs to bow backs and fan backs. Our dining chair is modeled after the graceful English Windsor chairs of the early 19th century with its spindle-filled sack back and continuous horseshoe arm.
- Finished by hand using an exclusive layering technique that results in beautiful depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
- Made of kiln-dried solid rubberwood.
- Sold individually.
- Approximate 10 minute simple assembly time required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 22" wide x 18" deep x 39" high
- Backrest Height: 22.5"
- Distance Between Legs: 21" (side to side); 20.5" (front to back)
- Packaging Dimensions and Weight: 31" wide x 25" deep x 26" high; 40 pounds
- Weight: 18 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 275 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.