Wood Gallery Multiple Opening Frames
- Free Fast Shipping
A frame should be as beautifully crafted as the photograph it holds. Our museum-quality frames are crafted of solid hardwood and assembled with fine biscuit corners. Mix and match our frames in different sizes to create a gallery wall of memories. With inspiration as your guide, combine photos and favorite artwork to create a display with personality, and switch it up when fresh ideas come to mind.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Designed for vertical or horizontal display, whether set on a tabletop or mounted to a wall; mounting hardware is included.
- Bevel-cut, archival-quality mats are included.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Spacer reduces glare; spacer is a plastic piece that keeps photo off the glass.
- Black and Modern White frames come with a white mat.
- Espresso and Rustic Wood frames come with an off-white mat.
- The Rustic Wood finish highlights the naturally occurring knots, imperfections and color variations in the wood, making each frame unique.
- Plexiglas front.
- Easel back for tabletop display.
- D-ring backing for wall mount.
- Dimensions & Care
- 3-Opening: 11" wide x 18" long
- 3-Opening holds three 4x6 photos.
- 2-Opening: 15" wide x 11" long
- 2-Opening holds two 5x7 photos.
- 9-Opening Square Multi size: 25.5" square
- 9-Opening holds six 4x6 photos, two 5x7 photos, and one 8x10 photo.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust frame with a soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid household cleaners and abrasives.
- To clean glass, spray a small amount of glass cleaner onto a lint-free cloth and wipe glass clean.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.