X-Back Bistro Chair
Earn $20.00 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
The bistro chair is an iconic presence at cafés across Europe. Our version is crafted in metal for lasting outdoor use with a rustic finish to add to its antique charm.
- Crafted of steel tubing.
- Hand painted, powder coat finish.
- Glazed and sealed with a protective top coat.
- Rubber bumpers on feet to protect floors.
- Chair: 19.5" wide x 20.25" deep x 35" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 19.5" wide x 20.25" deep x 35" high
- Seat: 17.5" wide x 16.25" deep
- Seat Height: 19"
- Backrest: 19.5" wide x 17" high
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 25.75 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
To maintain outdoor metal furniture, we recommend the following care tips:
- Wash frame with a mild solution of soap and water; rinse with clean water and dry thoroughly.
- Wipe spills immediately with a clean dry cloth.
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during incliment weather or when not in use.
- Store indoors during long periods of inclement weather.
- Before storing, drain all water that may have accumulated around frame. Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Store cushions separately from furniture to prevent possible transfer of moisture.
- Extend the life of your cushion and pillow by keeping them free of dirt and foliage.
- Pottery Barn Fabric Cleaner and Fabric Guard recommended for removing stains and treating new fabric for maximum protection.
- Store indoors during inclement weather or when not in use for long periods of time.
- To prevent mildew, stand cushions on end and dry completely before storing.
- Do not store with furniture.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.