- Burlap Stars $29.50 – $39.50
- Liberty Outdoor Burlap Flag, Set of 4 $19.50
- Liberty Outdoor Burlap Bow $49.50
- Liberty Outdoor Burlap Party Banner $29.50
- Liberty Outdoor Burlap Wreath $29.50
- Galvanized Metal Star Wreath $39.50
- Americana Stars Bunting $49.50
- Americana XL Stars Bunting $69
- Americana Personalizable Banner $34.50
- Lit 4th Of July Star $34.50 – $59
- Edison Bulb String Lights $79 Special $47
- Globe String Lights $79 Special $47
- PB Classic Stripe Indoor/Outdoor Pillow $29.50 Special $17
- PB Classic Stripe Indoor/Outdoor Bolster Pillow $29.50 Special $23
- Gingham Indoor/Outdoor Pillow $39.50 Special $23
- Compass Crewel Pillow $39.50 Special $31
- Greer Stripe Pillow Cover $49.50 Sale $29.99
- American Flag Framed Print $399 – $899
- Planked USA Wall Art Panels $299 – $499
- Wooden Oars - Set of 3 $199
- Americana Star Bowling Ball $29.50
- Painterly Americana Oars Wall Art $129 – $499
- American Swimsuit Print $149 – $249
- The New York Times Archive - Sewing On the Stars – 1927 $199 – $399
Stars & Stripes
When the Fourth of July rolls around, it just may be the date you’ve been looking forward to all year. Particularly if you’re planning an outdoor bash or barbecue, you want to get everything put together for plenty of fun, from the decorations to the seating arrangements, along with the hot dogs and hamburgers. Ideal for Independence Day but elegant and timeless enough to broadcast your love for America all year long, choose from the Pottery Barn Stars & Stripes Collection to bring the bold and beautiful colors of red, white and blue to your outdoor gathering, outdoor decorations and indoor decor.
If your first order of business is to select the best in patriotic party decor, we have quite a few items to choose from to start July off with a bang. Even if you’re not having a get-together, a few tasteful decorations enliven your outdoor space while broadcasting your patriotism. Look for garlands and banners that feature stars and stripes or red, white and blue colors. There are many different options available, such as star-shaped banners, flag shapes and pennant shapes. Bunting shapes are also an option, giving your space a New England flair. Many of the Stars & Stripes garlands feature a burlap construction, which stands up well to the outdoor elements and also creates a rustic charm should you choose to add them to your indoor decor. Other red, white and blue decorations that work well on your wall or siding include patriotic party fans, bows and hanging flags. Similarly to the garland, many of these items feature a burlap construction as well for durability. Outdoor hanging burlap stars also look fashionable and elegant hanging from the beams of your front porch or alcove.
When it comes to front door decor, there are a few options for decoration. In keeping with a rustic burlap theme, opt for a burlap wreath with the colors of Old Glory, or choose a metal, industrial-styled wreath with brightly colored red, silver and blue stars. A small, hanging personalized Americana flag also works well hung next to your front door, while also proudly displaying your surname or initials. Star wall hangings work well on your front facade or, for a true colonial look, opt for large or extra-large bunting that drapes nicely under your front picture window, across the eaves of your porch or lining the grating of your apartment patio.
When it comes to your upcoming party or barbecue, having some outdoor lighting is a must. Choose Edison bulb, globe or café string lights that add a distinctive turn-of-the-century, shabby chic look. To help light up pathways and tabletops, consider starburst party decorations or lit orbs for a nice touch. When it comes to adding a bit of decorative patriotism to your indoor decor, throw pillows are an excellent way to add a pop of color, such as red, white and blue. Look for pillows that offer a distinctive flag design or pillows with simple stripes or solid colors in cheerful red, white and blue tones.
Decorative artwork is also an option for indoor decorating. The American flag looks simple and graceful as a painted piece of artwork or as a framed print, but there are other options as well. Planked and separated art panels in the shape of a flag are decorative options for rooms, such as your home office or family room. Other decorative wall pieces that have a distinctive Americana feel include oars painted with red, white and blue motifs, which does well in a coastal-themed room. Printed star baskets are a good choice in your laundry room or bedroom for organization or as a hamper while framed Americana wall art is a fitting option for a bedroom or entryway.