- $40.50 – $60.50
- $49.50 – $59.50
Sale$30.50 – $39.50 $39.50 – $49.50
Sale$19.99 – $29 $29
NEWWhale Bath Rug
- $29.50 – $44.50
A Bath Mat for Every Occassion
Knowing you need a bath mat is one thing. Curating a collection is another--but maybe it's time to think in terms of where don't you have a bath mat? These simple floor mats and rugs make your entire bathroom experience feel welcoming and warm, an invitation to relax in a carefully appointed suite for self-care. Select new bath mats for your home today to feel the difference immediately.
Warm Up with Bathroom Rugs
Bathroom rugs help warm up a beautiful expanse of tile or stone floor. You can still enjoy the smooth look of your floor surface with a variety of rugs placed around the room. In the warmer months, move rugs around to maximize cool spots, while still providing slip-resistant, cushioned areas for your comfort and well-being.h4>Where to Place New Mats
Consider the placement of your bathroom furniture to determine where your new mats need to go. A few places always stand out as great.
- The floor in front of your vanity is a must. If you have a double sink, do the right thing by your partner and get two matching mats or have fun with a row of coordinating or ombre colors in a bigger space.
- Place one under your makeup mirror to make putting on your face a cozy affair. The rug balances the coolness of glass, too.
- Try a bathroom mat centered under a statement light, like a pendant at the far edge of a bathtub or near a doorway sconce.
Bath Mat Materials
When choosing your mat, you have a variety of material selections. Go for the option that balances or complements the other textures in your bathroom.
- Organic cotton is a standard go-to for a bath mat. Clean, fresh cotton feels great under your feet and the care couldn't get easier.
- Terry cotton is more like a towel feeling. This is another beloved bath-mat feel. It's absorbent and still as easy as can be to launder.
- Tasseled mats are on trend right now, especially if you choose a style with hand-knotted trim. Let a few inches of fringe revolutionize your idea of a bath rug.
- Jacquard is a woven fabric selection that showcases the depth and richness of layered colors or a high-quality tonal choice.
- Memory foam sinks and squishes under your feet for lots of cushioning.
Don't Forget Poolside
Indoors isn't the only place you need a great mat. Toss mats and rugs poolside at the edge of chaise lounges, near a backyard bar or at the entrance to a lanai. Match yours with your pool towels for an extra finishing touch.