- Benchwright Reclaimed Wood Single Sink Vanity - Wax Pine Finish $2,299
- Benchwright Single Sink Vanity - Rustic Mahogany Finish $2,299
- Benchwright Single Wide Sink Vanity - Wax Pine $3,299
- Benchwright Single Wide Sink Vanity $3,299
- Mason Reclaimed Wood Single Sink Vanity - Wax Pine Finish $1,699
- Mason Single Sink Vanity - Rustic Mahogany Finish $1,699
- Classic Single Sink Vanity - White $1,299
- Classic Asymmetric Single Sink Vanity - White $1,599
- Classic Single Wide Sink Vanity - White $1,799
- Classic Single Sink Mini Vanity - White $999
- Classic Single Sink Mini Vanity - Gray $999
- Classic Single Sink Vanity - Gray $1,299
- Classic Single Wide Sink Vanity - Gray $1,799
- Custom Classic Asymmetric Single Sink Vanity with Drawer Storage - Carrara Marble $29 – $1,999
- Custom Classic Single Wide Sink Vanity with Drawer Storage - Carrara Marble $39 – $2,499
- Custom Classic Single Wide Sink Vanity with Door Storage - Carrara Marble $29 – $2,599
- Custom Classic Mini Sink Vanity with Drawers - Carrara Marble $29 – $1,199
- Custom Classic Mini Sink Vanity with Doors - Carrara Marble $19 – $1,099
- Custom Classic Single 36" Sink Vanity - White $1,599
- Newport Single Mini Sink Vanity $999
- Newport Single Sink Vanity $1,299
- Modern Farmhouse Sink Vanity $1,199
- Piedmont Single Sink Vanity $1,299
- Piedmont Single Sink Vanity - Espresso $1,299
- Davis Single Sink Vanity $99 – $1,399
- Davis Asymmetric Single Sink Vanity with Drawers $99 – $2,199 Sale $99 – $1,759.99
- Davis Single Wide Sink Vanity with Drawers $99 – $2,799 Sale $99 – $2,239.99
- Mason Apothecary Single Sink Vanity $999
- Apothecary Single Sink Vanity $1,899
- Sausalito Single Sink Vanity $1,599
- Livingston Vanity $1,499 Special $1,199
- Abbott Single Sink Vanity $1,999
- Paulsen Reclaimed Wood Vanity $1,499
- Clarence Apothecary Vanity - Chrome $1,599
- Clarence Apothecary Vanity - Brass $1,599
- Classic Vanity $549 Special $439
- Sussex Single Sink Pedestal $499
- Classic Single Sink Console - Espresso Finish $1,799 Sale $1,349.99
Where to Store Your Bath Essentials
Real estate is at a premium in the bathroom - there isn't always much storage space, but there are certain items you absolutely must have on-hand. You need to carve out room for bath essentials, from hairstyling tools and skincare products to towels and other hygiene items. The catch: You still want the whole room (including the countertops) to be clean and clutter-free so you can strike a balance between a spa-like haven and a utilitarian space that contains everything you need.
Where to Store Your Bath Essentials
You don't need to store all your toiletries in your bathroom, particularly if it's a small space. You need toiletries, your first aid kit, grooming tools and shower supplies, but things like extra towels, paper products, and tissues belong in a linen closet (or, if you don't have one, in a bath floor storage solution like a storage stool, portable linen closet or sundry tower).
Keep small items that you use every day in easy-to-reach spots, like in a wall shelf mounted above the sink. If you can keep it simple, stash soaps, everyday skincare products and other must-haves (like cotton swabs) in attractive countertop accessories that match your décor scheme.
You can tuck bigger items, like towels and paper products, in the cabinets or drawers of your bathroom vanity. If you're working with a shelving unit, use baskets and bins to keep your essentials beautifully organized.
A corner cubby can be perfect for an odd niche between your vanity and the wall, and a towel rack that hangs over the lavatory door is a great way to add more storage space without taking up square footage.
Creative Storage Solutions for Small Bathrooms
Make the most of your bathroom space with vertical storage, which won't take up room on the floor and can help keep your counters clear. A floating shelf paired with a stylish, mirrored medicine cabinet makes a great place for daily essentials and contributes to a minimalist look, while wall-mounted cabinets are ideal for storing linens, extra shower supplies, and other toiletries.
The unclaimed space above the toilet is ideal for a wall-mounted cabinet with doors, where you can stash cleaning supplies, extra tissue or towels. (Style tip: Choose one with a mirror or clear glass doors to make a statement.) An over-the-toilet etagere may be the perfect solution if you have tile walls that make mounting a shelf difficult.
Other creative storage solutions for small bathrooms are:
- Drawer dividers with compartments to corral small, easy-to-lose items.
- Hooks and over-the-door hangers to hold your hair dryer and other styling tools while keeping cords secure.
- Pull-out shelves that let you multiply space by allowing you access to the hard-to-reach depths of floor-level cabinets.
From a style standpoint, a mix of drawers, cabinets and open bathroom storage is the way to go. The room will look more like a spa when you have towels, soaps, and well-organized accessories on display while the less decorative necessities are tucked out of sight.
Pro Tips to Keep Your Bathroom Organized
Even when you have all the right storage solutions in place, you can go a step further to keep your bathroom neat. Try using:
- Hinged keyrings for hair bands.
- A magnetic paper clip holder for hairpins, which tend to lose themselves without your help.
- Apothecary jars to do away with bulky packaging and keep cotton swabs, cotton balls and other essentials clean, dry and neat
- A cosmetic bag to keep your makeup and skincare products separate from the other items in your drawers, bins or baskets.
- A hamper that's easy to tote between the bathroom and the laundry room. (Choose wicker or another breathable material if you'll be putting damp towels inside.)
Throw away anything you don't use very frequently, especially if your bathroom has limited counter and storage space. The rule of thumb: If you haven't used something in 6 months, its time is up. Items that you don't use frequently but still need (like your first aid kit) belong in a bottom drawer that's easy to access but out of the way of other accessories.