Shop Laundry Hampers to Get Your Clothes and Towels Organized
Dirty clothes and towels can quickly pile up, making you feel like every day is laundry day. While we can't help you cut back on your laundry loads, our selection of laundry hampers can help you store and sort your dirties to improve the look of your home and keep your bedroom closet, bathroom and laundry room organized.
Use this guide to learn more about our selection of laundry baskets and clothes hampers that you can use throughout your home.
Get Organized with a New Laundry Basket or Hamper
Laundry baskets and clothes hampers are must-have storage and organization items for every home. Here are a few benefits and ways you can use them in your house:
- Use oversized laundry baskets and hampers with a lid to keep dirty bath towels together. You can easily add one hamper to every bathroom that your family uses to make laundry day easier.
- Add a hamper to your closet to keep dirty laundry off the floor. As your hamper gets full, you'll know that it's time to throw a load of laundry into the machine. Washing as you go ensures that you're not overwhelmed or spending a whole Saturday or Sunday in the laundry room!
- Place a decorative storage hamper in shared spaces. You can use these in hallways, entry areas and mud rooms so the whole family will have easy access. Placing hampers in shared spaces is especially helpful if you've got kids since it can encourage them to use a laundry basket instead of the floor.
Available Hamper Styles
The right size hamper can make storing and sorting dirty laundry a breeze no matter how big your room or closet is. Here are a few laundry basket and hamper options designed to fit every size space:
- Oversized hampers. Ideal for master bathrooms, walk in closets and laundry rooms, oversized hampers offer plenty of capacity for all of your clothes or towels. They're also great for storing bed sheets that need to go in the wash.
- Divided hampers. Sort your whites and darks in one hamper to make quick work of your dirty clothes. Large and medium-sized divided hampers are an excellent option for any closet.
- Small laundry baskets and bins. Short on space, but still need a way to keep your laundry organized? Small laundry baskets and bins that are fitted with handles can be carried right to your laundry area as soon as they're full. Try these in smaller closets where extra space is hard to come by.
Laundry hampers allow you to quickly and easily organize your closet or laundry room. Available in a wide range of looks to match your home's style, laundry hampers and baskets also help you sort your laundry to make the washing process more efficient. Shop Pottery Barn to find the ideal hamper for your bathroom, closet or laundry room.