- Alphabet Wood Cheese Board $29.50 Special $20.50
- Blonde Wood Pedestals $29.50 – $99 Special $23.59 – $69
- Chateau Wood Cheese Boards $39.50 – $59 Special $27.50 – $41
- Olive Wood Rustic Edge Cheese Board $49.50 Special $34.50
- Laguiole Cheese Knives Set $49.50 – $69.50
- Marble Cheese Knives, Set of 4 $39.50 Special $27.50
- Marble and Copper Serve Tray $119 Special $83
- Wood Handled Cheese Knives, Set of 4 $34.50 Special $24
- Ship's Wheel Cheese Board $99 Special $39.59
- Olive Wood Cheese Knives, Set of 4 $39.50 Special $27.50
- Vintage Wood Cheese Board $29 Special $11.59
- Tivoli Cheese Knives, Set of 4 $29.50 Special $20.50
- Denver Plaid Cheese Knives, Set of 3 $29.50 Special $20.50
- White Marble Glass Domed Cheese Board $49.50 Special $34.50
- Monique Lhuillier Grace Alabaster Rectangle Cheese Board $59
- Monique Lhuillier Grace Alabaster Cheese Knives, Set of 3 $39.50
- Wood & Slate Cheese Board $59 Special $35.39
- Farmhouse Wood Angled Cheese Board $39.50 Sale $14.99
- White Marble Long Cheese Board $69 Special $48
- Bark Edge Cheese Set $69.50 Special $48.50
- Chancellor Medium Round Cheese Board $69 Special $27.59
- Bark Edge Round Cheese Board $39.50 Special $27.50
- Chancellor Extra-Large Rectangular Cheese Board $199 Special $49.67
- Raw Edge Marble Cheese Board $39.50 – $49.50 Special $23.69 – $49.50
- Tivoli Cheese Slicer $12.50 Special $7.49
- Horn Antler Cheese Knives, Set of 3 $25 Special $17.49
- Antique Silver Cheese Tray $89 Special $62
- Mill Acacia 17" X 11" Oval Tray $39.50 Special $15.77
- Farmhouse Wood White Wash Angled Cheese Board $39.50 Sale $14.99
- Marble Rectangular Tray with Branch Handles $59 Special $41
- Bone Spreaders, Set of 3 $19.50 Special $7.77
- Antler Cheese Knives, Set of 3 $39.50 Special $27.50
- Raw Edge Marble Cheese Board - Black $39.50 – $49.50 Special $23.69 – $49.50
- Mill Acacia 17" X 11" Rectangular Tray $39.50 Special $15.77
- Wood and Copper Cheese Knives $39.50 Special $31.59
- Natural Wood Large Oval 21" X 10.5" Cheese Board $69 Special $27.59
- Ridge Cheese Knives, Set of 4 $39.50
- Marble Pewter Cheese Slicer $39.50 Special $31.59
- Marbleized Resin Cheese Knives $39.50 Special $27.50
- Burnished Gold Cheese Knives, Set of 3 $39.50 Special $27.50
- Enamel Cheese Knives, Set of 3 $24.50 Special $9.79
- Tuxedo Cheese Knives $29.50 Special $20.59
Cheese Boards & Knives
As one of the most delicious and indulgent human culinary creations, cheese is the perfect accompaniment to any meal. Whether you serve a cheese board presentation with hors d’oeuvres, a snack, dessert or the main course itself, Pottery Barn has everything you need to make the most of your cheesy selections. From soft triple cream cow’s milk cheeses like brie to hard sheep’s cheeses like manchego, you can use our cheese boards and knives to create a visually appealing presentation that will make it easy for you and your guests to savor and sample different flavors.
We offer a wide variety of cheese boards and tools in different styles and materials. Peruse our selection and decide what works best for you. If you entertain frequently and enjoy serving cheese and charcuterie to your guests, it may be a good idea to stock up on a few different styles so you can be ready for everything from elegant cocktail parties for your clients and colleagues to relaxed movie viewing parties with your closest friends. We have rustic wood pedestals, antique silver trays, copper-trimmed marble serving platters and a selection of polished wood boards. Choose more luxurious materials to enhance a dignified formal ambience or opt for our handsome wood options for casual occasions. As long as the cheeses and accompaniments on your boards are delicious and well selected, it’s almost impossible to go wrong.
Cheese boards and knives are a versatile way to serve small snack-like foods in any setting. You can place one of our boards on your coffee table for sporting events and other occasions when you and your family or friends are gathered around the TV. Parties like these are probably best for pre-cut cheeses so guests can quickly grab a snack and focus on the game again. But because there are so many delicious soft cheeses that are harder to pre-portion, you may find yourself wanting to include chevre or bleu cheeses and a small cheese knife on these occasions. We have cheese knives for all different varieties, from hard to soft, so you can include the right tools for guests to enjoy any kind of cheese.
For formal dining room presentations, you may want to create individual cheese boards for each guest if you plan to serve charcuterie appetizers or post-meal cheese courses. We have a variety of sizes for you to choose from, so you can assemble a collection that lets you create smaller plates for individual diners to enjoy. This makes it easier for your guests to sample a selection of different meats and cheeses while seated rather than having to continually pass a single board around the table.
Cheese boards can also be a great way of presenting food for casual summer meals outdoor. Al fresco dining is a great choice for those hot days that require some lounging, and cheese boards are the perfect choice for dinner because they don’t require you to fire up a hot stove or exert a lot of effort. To make your summer cheese board a meal, add some different accompaniments other than the cheese board standards of nuts and dried fruit; sliced vegetables, fresh summer fruits and healthy, protein-packed accompaniments such as hummus or lightly salted edamame can make it a complete meal.
From Thanksgiving hors d’oeuvres to quick weeknight dinners for you and your significant other, cheese boards are helpful in a variety of dining and entertaining situations. Having a selection of different cheese boards, accompanied by an attractive, durable set of knives, lets you incorporate a much-beloved food into any occasion. Even if you don’t eat cheese, these boards are handy for a variety of serving tasks, from presenting sliced, cured meats to providing a supply of nuts and vegetables within easy reach for snacking.