Limited Time Offer$31.50 $39.50
Limited Time Offer$103 $129
Limited Time Offer$23.50 $29.50
Hammered Nickel Barware for Home
Explore a gorgeous new finish for your home with hammered nickel barware. These shimmering pieces look like they belong in the bar of an elegant hotel, but they're scaled to suit your dining room buffet, table, bar or kitchen island. Place high-end, hammered nickel serveware out for your next dinner party or celebration. With unexpected home elements including tiered serving stands or a glamorous party bucket, you'll love how easy decorating and entertaining become. Look to hammered nickel barware for a gleaming way to elevate your service.
What Is Hammered Nickel?
Hammered nickel barware is made of the metal nickel, plated over another metal, usually stainless steel. By hammering the top layer of nickel, artisans can create a finish with an organic texture and high shine.
- Since nickel has a silvery-white color, the finish on hammered nickel barware gleams in a bright silvertone.
- Hammering brings out the reflective style of these pieces even more. By hammering, craftspeople create multiple surfaces where light can reflect.
- These pieces are strong, yet lightweight enough for most people to carry even a bigger piece, like a party tub, over to a beverage station or credenza at a party.
- By hand washing your hammered nickel serveware, you can help ensure years of enjoyment while entertaining or with regular use among your family.
Upscale Barware and Serveware
Enjoy the beauty of this upscale barware and complementary serving pieces. A finish like this is noteworthy enough to make a major design impact anywhere in your home.
- Use the look of hammered nickel to elevate minimalist white dinnerware or finely-blown glassware.
- Style gathering points in your dining room, living room, porch or kitchen to showcase the finish. Look for lit decor and high-polish flatware to highlight the shine.
- Adorn dinner plates with chargers that let you create new tabletop looks in no time. Chargers are oversized plates that go underneath a dinner plate as a decorative touch.
Entertaining with Hammered Nickel Barware
Rely on hammered nickel pieces to put out snacks for guests at a party. While the finish may look impeccable, it's perfectly suited for many different types of food service.
- A triple snack bowl with a ring for easy grabbing lets you place snacks near your bar or on a coffee table.
- A tiered stand presents croissants, cookies or other baked goods, plus bunches of grapes or other finger foods.
- When inviting a group over, put a few bottles of fine wine or Champagne on ice in a party bucket.
The glitzy good looks of hammered nickel serveware make it perfect for nearly any occasion.