- Woven Servers, Set of 2 $29.50
- Wood Fish Servers, Set of 2 $34.50
- Seashell Servers, Set of 2 $29.50
- Galvanized & Wood Servers, Set of 2 $29.50
- Natural Bamboo Servers, Set of 2 $50
- Georgia Servers, Set of 2 $70
- Katherine Serving Set $45
- Marble Serving Set $39.50
- Copper Handled Serving Set $39.50
- Wood Handled Serving Set $39.50
- Adele Beaded Serving Set $45
- Caterer's 6-Piece Serving Set $89
- Vintage Wood Serving Set $29.50
- Classic Serving Set $40
- Ridge Serving Set, Set of 2 - Gold $45
- Marble Cheese Knives, Set of 4 $39.50
- Ridge Cheese Knives, Set of 4 $39.50
- Marbleized Resin Cheese Knives $39.50 Special $29.50
- Shiny Hammered Serving Set $50
- Riley Serving Set $45
- Collins Serving Set $45
- Katherine Stainless Steel Serving Set - Satin Finish $45
- Del Sol Serving Set $12.50
- Laguiole Servers, Set of 2 - Olive Wood $59.50 – $69.50
- Laguiole Servers, Set of 2 - Stainless Steel $59.50 – $69.50
- Laguiole Servers, Set of 2 - Black $59.50 – $69.50
- Laguiole Servers, Set of 2 - Ivory $59.50 – $69.50
- Luna Serving Set $45
- Ridge Serving Set, Set of 2 - Silver $45
- Tivoli Serving Set $50
- Classic Soup Ladle $29 Sale $22.99
Dinnerware, glassware, linens – you have everything you need for your next dinner party, but there is one important but often forgotten detail: serving utensils. From vintage to modern styles and stainless-steel to wood, we offer serving sets to match every taste and theme. Many of our sets also coordinate and complement our Pottery Barn flatware, serveware and other tabletop accessories.
Serving utensils are not just useful. They also make a statement. They make an elegant addition to your table when you entertain, especially when you place your food out on the table family-style. A typical serving set includes a spoon and fork that allows you to transfer your food from the serving platter or bowl to your plate without spilling on the tablecloth or having to use your own silverware in shared dishes. Serving forks work best with sliced meat and poultry, like turkey, ham, chicken or roast beef. For smaller foods and appetizers, choose a serving fork with smaller tines. Serving spoons are appropriate for casseroles, fruit and vegetable dishes and gravy and dressings. The fork and spoon combined can be used to serve salad and fresh greens.
When choosing between our serving sets, you want to pick something that matches the overall style of your other serveware, as well as something that is easy to clean and care for. Made from bright high-grade 18/10 stainless-steel, our Katherine Serving Set with its piped edging is casual enough for family meals yet formal enough for Thanksgiving dinner. The utensils are dishwasher-safe. Our Vintage Wood Serving Set is made from mango wood and inspired by an antique item purchased at a flea market in Napa Valley. Serve up a rustic Italian meal and pair these utensils with your favorite wine glasses.
Choose a serving set that combines acacia wood handles with 18/8 stainless-steel heads to provide you with a versatile set for any event. For a unique look or something contemporary, try a fork and spoon made from 18/8 stainless-steel with a burnt metal finish that will catch the eye of any guest and make an attractive addition to your tableware. This combination is safe enough to use in the dishwasher and durable enough to last for many years to come.
Sometimes, you need something more specific than just a serving spoon and fork. Our soup and gravy ladles are ideal for any sauces, stews, soups, gravies or dips that require dipping and serving a larger volume. If you plan to serve wine and cheese as a pre-dinner appetizer, you may want something like a set of four marble cheese knives. Each piece is carefully crafted for serving a variety of hard and soft cheeses. The knives resemble vintage pieces found in California’s wine country and are made from high grade 18/8 stainless-steel and polished gray and white marble. We also offer a sets of wood and copper cheese knives that have more of an organic look.
Take care of any serving need that arises with our 6-piece serving set suitable for catering as well as serving family and holiday meals. It includes two traditional serving spoons, a fork, a gravy ladle, two slotted spoons for draining excess liquid from side dishes and a server for pie and cake. These pieces are crafted from 18/0 stainless-steel and kept best when hand washed. The set also comes with a black velvet bag for safekeeping when your utensils are not in use. The set makes an excellent wedding shower or housewarming gift for aspiring hosts and hostesses. As time passes, he or she can build upon the collection and pass it on to future generations.