- Irving Leather Swivel Glider with Nailheads $1,349 – $1,549 Special $1,079 – $1,239
- Irving Leather Swivel Glider $1,299 – $1,499 Special $1,039 – $1,199
- Irving Leather Armchair with Nailheads $1,049 – $1,249 Special $839 – $999
- Irving Leather Swivel Armchair with Nailheads $1,149 – $1,349 Special $919 – $1,079
- Irving Leather Recliner with Nailheads $1,349 – $1,649 Special $1,079 – $1,319
- Irving Leather Armchair $999 – $1,199 Special $799 – $959
- Irving Leather Swivel Armchair $1,099 – $1,299 Special $879 – $1,039
- Irving Leather Recliner $1,299 – $1,599 Special $1,039 – $1,279
- Irving Leather Storage Ottoman with Nailheads $549 – $669
- Irving Leather Storage Ottoman $549 – $649
Irving Leather Seating Collection
Slip into luxurious comfort with the Irving leather seating options from Pottery Barn. Each chair and ottoman from this assortment is made with natural, authentic leather. You’ll love that each piece is genuinely unique in that no two pieces of hide are alike. Given that the leather is aniline dyed, it becomes softer and lighter in color in time. We offer each piece in three shades so you can choose the color that coordinates well with your current sofa or wall color.
If you prefer to make a bold statement, consider a molasses toned leather with its deep, rich brown color. By placing this dark-colored chair against a light-colored wall, you can create an eye-catching contrast. A chestnut colored leather is a lighter option, and we also have a bourbon shade that gives off a slightly reddish tint. No matter which style you choose, we have plenty of lavish throws to coordinate with your piece and create a comfortable lounging experience.
For those who enjoy checking out their surroundings, consider our chairs with a swivel mechanism so you or your guest can turn a full 360 degrees. This would be ideal if you have the chair near the center of the room and have room to spin around. If you intend on placing this chair in a smaller study or office, consider the classic armchair model with a matching ottoman for relaxation. Pair this piece with one of our bookcases to create the library or office of your dreams.
For those that believe details are important, we offer several styles in the Irving Collection with visible nailheads. You’ll love how the antique brass finish on each nailhead creates an extravagant yet refined look. Each nailhead is carefully placed by our artisans for consistency and durability. Consider incorporating coordinating decorative accents into your decor to create a seamless look throughout the room.
If you plan to use this chair as a place to relax after a long day at work, our recliner is the perfect option for you. No-sag steel sinuous springs support the cushion for a plush, comfortable seat while the back portion extends so you can take a rejuvenating nap or read a book. You’ll love knowing each piece of furniture was handcrafted by master artisans in the United States and that the leather for each chair and ottoman is entirely unique. Select furniture that reflects who you are, and make a statement with the Irving Collection.