- Sausalito Bed & Dresser Set $2,599 – $3,099
- Hudson Bed & Dresser Set $3,695 – $3,995
- Hudson Storage Bed & Dresser Set $4,095 – $4,695
- Hudson Bed & Chifforobe Set $3,695 – $3,995
- Hudson Storage Bed & Chifforobe Set $4,495 – $4,695
- Sumatra II Bed & Dresser Set $1,995 – $2,695
- Sumatra Bed & Dresser Set $2,395 – $3,095
- Sumatra Storage Bed & Dresser Set $3,195 – $3,995
- Chloe Bed & Dresser Set $1,395 – $1,895
- Bowry Reclaimed Wood Bed & Dresser Set $3,295 – $3,995
- Farmhouse Canopy Bed & Dresser Set $2,895 – $3,595
- Linden Bed and Extra Wide Dresser Set $3,195 – $3,395
- Farmhouse Storage Bed & Dresser Set $3,795 – $4,495
- Linden Bed and Nightstand Table Set $2,655 – $2,895
- Linden Bed, Extra-Wide Dresser and Nightstand Table Set $4,295 – $4,495
- Farmhouse Bed & Dresser Set $2,695 – $3,395
- Banks Bed & Dresser Set $3,595 – $4,195
- Cynthia Storage Bed & Dresser Set $3,295
- Ashby Sleigh Bed & Dresser Set $2,895 – $3,395
- Dawson Bed & Dresser Set $3,495 – $3,695
- Dawson Canopy Bed & Dresser Set $3,395 – $3,995
- Linden Bed, Mattress, & Box Spring Set $3,595 – $4,194
- Tacoma Dresser & Nightstand Tables Set $717
- Park Mirrored Dresser & Nightstand Tables Set $1,995
- Chloe Dresser & Nightstand Tables Set $1,297 – $2,295
- Lonny Dresser & Nightstand Tables Set $1,595
- Cynthia Dresser & Nightstand Tables Set $2,197
- Sofia Dresser & Nightstand Table Set $1,595 – $2,995
A bedroom set is one of the most meaningful items you’ll ever buy for your home, or as a wedding, anniversary or housewarming gift for someone else’s home. A bedroom set lasts for years and, when chosen well, can become an heirloom for the next generation. Let us at Pottery Barn help you with important tips to selecting a set that matches your needs.
Dresser and Nightstand Sets
Love your bed already? Why not enhance it with a matching dresser and nightstand set to complete your bedroom? Down the line, you’ll always be able to add on a matching bed frame for a total set. Or simply brighten and glam up your bedroom with the shimmer of a dresser, nightstand and tower (with six drawers) that each have a mirrored finish on the fronts, sides and tops.
Bed and Dresser Sets
For the ultimate in storage, a bed with drawers and a chifforobe set gives you ample room for clothing and accessories. A mattress sits over the dresser frame with four to six drawers, and a chifforobe, also known as a wardrobe, is a closet plus bureau in one. Storage beds also pair with coordinating dressers to fit smaller spaces without sacrificing space for clothing and accessories. Storage bed drawers are crafted for easy and smooth opening and closing with double bottom-mounted wooden drawer glides and drawer stops to prevent them from accidentally being pulled out all the way.
Consider the size dresser you’re able to fit in your room. A standard dresser runs about 36" wide with around three drawers, and an extra-wide dresser has a width of about 62" to 64" wide with approximately six drawers, as an example. If you want a taller dresser, go for the more vertical, slim tall boy style, which offers over four drawers at an approximate height of 48".
Bed and Nightstand Sets
You may already have well-made dressers that you’d like to keep. Integrate your existing furniture with a matching bed and nightstand set for a coordinated look. If you want to grow your bedroom set, you’ll find matching dressers when you’re ready. When selecting a set with a bed, remember, the footboard is optional based on the frame design. If you opt for only a headboard, consider putting a bench at the end of the bed to act as a footboard.
From sleigh beds to paneled or woven headboards and canopies, your bed will be beautifully framed in style. Sleigh beds have scrolled head and footboards crafted from heavy wood. Or opt for a sleigh bed with just a scrolled headboard without a footboard. Straightforward in their rectangular shapes, paneled headboards (and footboards) look and feel solid and elegant. Woven rattan and wood-framed headboards are airy and more casual. Canopy beds, much like poster beds, are connected at the top of the posts with an open or closed (covered) canopy. Some models of canopy beds have sheer drapery sold separately. The distinguishing look of a canopy bed, with its approximate height of 91", will likely become the focal point of your bedroom.
Another type of bed is the platform style, which does not typically have storage drawers. Instead, it’s a frame for a mattress, made of wood, making a box spring unnecessary because of its built-in slat-roll support system, which also acts as ventilation for your mattress. Platform beds are known for their thick posts and legs that join the headboards and footboards.
If you’d like to add on to a set or select separate pieces of equally high-quality and beautifully crafted bedroom furniture, research before you invest in furniture you’ll love. Once all the pieces are in place, you’ll live happily in your inviting, relaxing bedroom.