- Modular Bar System with 2 Standard Hutches, 1 Cabinet Base, and 1 Wine Grid Base $1,266 – $1,269
- Modular Bar System with 2 Standard Hutches, 1 Cabinet Base, and 1 Wine Grid Base, Seadrift $1,266 – $1,269
- Modular Bar Buffet with 2 Cabinet Bases & 1 Wine Grid Base $1,037 – $1,039 Special $979 – $1,037
- Modular Bar Buffet with 2 Glass Door Bases & 1 Wine Grid Base $1,177 – $1,179
- Modular Bar Buffet with 2 Wine Grid Bases & 1 Cabinet Base $1,087 – $1,089 Special $999 – $1,087
- Modular Bar Buffet with 2 Wine Grid Bases & 2 Cabinets $1,416 – $1,419 Special $1,349 – $1,416
- Modular Bar Buffet with 2 Wine Grid Bases & 2 Glass Door Cabinets $1,556 – $1,559
- Modular Bar System with 2 Glass Door Hutch And 1 Open Hutch $2,014
- Build Your Own - Modular Bar Cabinets $279 – $399
- Benchwright Buffet $1,999 Special $1,899 – $1,999
- Benchwright Buffet + Hutch Set, Seadrift $1,699 – $3,698 Special $1,614 – $3,698
- Benchwright Buffet & Hutch $3,698
- Benchwright Entertaining Console Table & Hutch $999
- Banks Buffet $1,999 Special $1,899 – $1,999
- Toscana Buffet $1,499
- Tucker Buffet $1,199
- Tucker Wall Unit $999 – $1,199
- Lorraine Buffet $1,999
- Ludlow Trunk Bar Cabinet $1,599
- Parquet Buffet $1,899
- Parquet Two Door Buffet $1,299
- Livingston Buffet $1,699
- Hart Reclaimed Wood Buffet $1,099
- Brooks Buffet $1,499
- Ashworth Buffet Cabinet $1,399
- Stafford Reclaimed Pine Buffet $1,999
- Linden Buffet $1,699
- Thalia Buffet $799
- Parkmore Reclaimed Wood Buffet $1,899
- Lucy Buffet Cabinet $1,215
- Avondale Buffet Cabinet $1,299
- Bronson Bookcase $1,499
- Dolores Cane Buffet $1,499
- Garrett Glass Cabinet $1,899
- Printer's Large Buffet $1,806
- Zurich Reclaimed European Console Table $2,189
Sideboards & Buffet Tables
You can never have too much storage! That’s why a sideboard or a buffet table comes in extra handy. It’s an important piece to help you better organize your home. Let us at Pottery Barn help you determine which dining room-style storage is just right for you. Whether you need a piece for your dining room or kitchen or one that rolls where ever you need it to be, you’ll be grateful for the additional space it creates.
Buffets are sturdy, useful pieces of furniture that offer ample storage. They help keep your growing collection of good dinnerware, glassware and table linens safe and clean. Buffets come in all widths and depths, but they are typically an average counter height of 36". Well-crafted buffets are often re-imagined into media consoles, home office credenzas or entryway pieces when you decide to switch up your furniture arrangement in the dining room. That’s the beauty of a highly functional and resilient piece of storage furniture like the buffet.
As your dinnerware collection grows, add on a hutch for a complete dining room service and display area. Hutches typically match in style to your buffet, but if you prefer a one-of-a-kind look, mix and match components with different finishes. Most glass doors in a hutch (and buffet) are tempered for safety, which makes them stronger than normal glass. Hutches come in various heights and different size and width moldings around the top, averaging around 40” high from the surface of your buffet to the top of the molding. This gives your dining room an impressive and elegant air.
If you love the look of built-in cabinetry, you’ll appreciate a modular bar buffet to organize and store your entertaining essentials. This type furniture can be added onto as your wine collection and barware grows. Add wine bottle grids or extra cabinetry and go vertical with the addition of an open or glass-front hutch outfitted with stemware racks. To keep your bar and dinnerware safely in place, take advantage of an anti-tip kit that stabilizes the furniture and keeps it from tipping over.
Wine grid bases help you organize your modular bar buffet. Non-removable wine grid bases hold various amounts of bottles, but cabinet-size grids tend to hold about 24 bottles. As your collection grows, add another grid into the configuration of your bar buffet. Wine grid bases are generally 18" wide, over 13" deep and counter height of 36".
Kitchen Consoles and Islands
Even if you don’t have a built-in island, you can create one right where you want it. Consider a kitchen console or a mobile island that does the same job. Less formal than most buffets, a casual kitchen console can hold flatware, linens, glasses and dinnerware in a small footprint on the wall or in the middle of your kitchen. Or, consider a highly functional island that has expandable storage and work surface space that doubles its size for prepping and serving. From a 60" wide island, pull out an extra surface to reach a total of 102" for a grand buffet.
Casual carts with mesh baskets and marble or wood tops let you take your dinnerware or barware anywhere in the house – even outdoors. This type of functional serving station is durable for daily use thanks to industrial casters and a trolley handle bar. Choose a wide cart or narrow one to fit your space.
If you prefer to separate your buffet from your bar, consider a spacious and coordinating bar cabinet dedicated to your cocktail-making tools. With a buffet and bar, your dining room will be the place to enjoy company during holidays, happy hours and evening meals.