- Nellie Pick-Stitch Tassel Quilt & Sham $59.50 – $299 Special $35 – $179
- Belgian Linen Border Duvet Cover & Sham - Natural/Black $59 – $249
- Velvet Linen Pick-Stitch Quilt & Sham - Ruby Sale $69.50 – $349
- Denver Plaid Yarn-Dyed Duvet Cover & Sham $49.50
- Velvet Channel Quilt & Sham - Ruby $59.50 – $299 Special $47 – $239
- Morgan Banded 400-Thread-Count Organic Sheet Set - Cherry Special $27.99 – $229
- Zarina Print Reversible Quilt & Sham $49.50 – $249
- Karly Snowflake Coverlet & Sham $179 – $199
- Frosted Forest Organic Flannel Sheet Set $26.50
- Denver Plaid Plush Robe $79
- Denver Plaid Booties $39.50
- Winslow Plaid Booties $39.50 Sale $10.99 – $39.50
- Randall Plaid Moccasins $39.50
- Cozy Sherpa Robe $99
- Cozy Sherpa Booties $39.50
- Faux Fur Robe - Gray Ombre $129
- Faux Fur Robe Without Hood - Ivory/Gray $129
- Faux Fur Robe - Ivory/Caramel Ombre $129
- Faux Fur Robe Without Hood - Ivory/Caramel $129
- Faux Fur Robe - Ivory Alpaca $129
- Faux Fur Robe Without Hood - Ivory Alpaca $129
- Faux Fur Slippers $29.50
- PB Classic Terry Robe $119
- Waffle Weave Resort Robe $119
- Juno Plaid Jacquard Bath Towels $11.99 – $36.50 Sale $9.99 – $14.99
- Corrine Cosmetic Bag $29.50 Sale $16.99
- Gentlemen's Hardware Double Edged Razor $49
- Gentlemen's Hardware Shaving Kit $59
- Barr-Co. Bath Bomb Set - Set of 6 $36
- Slip® Silk Eye Mask $50
- Slip® Silk Pillowcase $85
Simple Guest Room Ideas for Christmas
When the holidays arrive so does company, and making visitors feel at home begins with a well-designed guest room. At Pottery Barn, our array of holiday bedding and bath accessories make it easy to create an inviting guest room for friends and family members who drop by for Christmas. After decking the halls and every room in the house, consider the following simple guest room ideas for Christmas.
Create a traditional Christmas guest room by blending classic holiday colors with standard decorative accessories, such as pinecones, green garland and dazzling ornaments. Choose bedding in solids or traditional prints, such as plaid, checkered or gingham. Drape garlands over or around windows. Fill a large glass bowl, hurricane or cylinder with assorted ornaments and place on top of a dresser as part of a vignette that includes framed photographs from past Christmas gatherings. If outfitting twin beds, consider dressing them in coordinating but different colors, such as one bed in a red blanket and the other covered with green. Top the green bedding with red and white pillows and the red one with green accessories.
Bring back memories with a nostalgic nod to Christmas. Select bedding and accessories reminiscent of your childhood days. Go cute and cuddle with a cluster of old-style teddy bears arranged on the bed or in a comfortable accent chair. Tie Christmas ribbon into bows around the necks of the bears. Place a couple of hardcover classic Christmas stories on a bedside table. Traditional board games provide guests who wish to retreat to their room a way to stay entertained without keeping the rest of the house awake.
A classic Christmas theme can delight children of all ages. Try spreading that youthful holiday cheer with bright colors and prints with reindeer, Santa or other playful symbols of Christmas. Include a small Christmas tree with fun ornaments and a few gift-wrapped boxes beneath with the names of guests on them. Nothing stirs up youthful excitement like trying to guess whatʼs under the tree. Unsure about what to give? No problem. Take advantage of Pottery Barnʼs gift services, which include wrapping, easy pickup and even tree trimming.
If itʼs cold outside, create a warm snuggly retreat layered in textures of faux fur and fleece. A bed always looks more inviting when adorned with layers of warm blankets or coverlets. A quilt atop plaid sheets adds a homespun touch to the room. For a glamorous or luxurious look, consider satin or other fabric with sheen and drape the foot of the bed with folded faux fur. Pile on the decorative pillows for a cozy vibe.
Provide five-star treatment with hotel bedding in holiday colors. High thread-count organic sheets with embroidered accents will make guests feel like theyʼve arrived for a stay in a luxury retreat. Play concierge and fill a gold or silver folder with maps, menus and coupons for local eateries, theaters and other places of interest. While guests are out shopping, sneak in and provide turndown service and leave candy canes or a bag of Christmas treats on the pillow. Be sure to extend the hotel theme into the bathroom. Keep an ample supply of luxurious bath towels available. Plush robes are always a nice touch. Visit a local bath and body boutique or apothecary to gather travel sizes of luxury soaps, shampoos and lotions. Place them in a small basket or bowl lined with plush white hand towels.
Consider creating a holiday beverage area by topping a serving tray with a selection of individual packages of hot cocoa and teas. Include an electric kettle and a few bottles of water along with holiday mugs or paper cups. Be sure to include fun stockings. No bedroom mantel? No problem. Place stocking holders on a bookshelf, dresser or console table for an instant holiday hearth. Providing a basket filled with cozy slippers, bathrobes and towels sends a warm message to guests. The message says “glad youʼre here.”