Limited Time Offer$999 $1,249
Clearance$566.99 – $910.99 $947 – $1,519
Limited Time Offer$349 $437
Limited Time Offer$200 $287
Limited Time Offer$149 $187
Limited Time Offer$261 $374
Enhance Your Small Space with an Outdoor Bistro Set
Some outdoor spaces, like porches, balconies and small patios, simply cannot accommodate a full outdoor dining table and chairs. An outdoor bistro set can fit just about anywhere. Bistro sets feature a small table and two to four chairs and are available in various colors and materials. A beautiful, compact outdoor bistro set adds style and seating to any outdoor dining area.
An outdoor bistro table may not be suitable for an outdoor dinner party, but these handy tables are the perfect size for sharing a snack, a small meal or a cup of coffee with a friend.
- Bistro tables are usually round but can also be found with square tabletops.
- These tables are available in traditional wood, modern metal or contemporary mixed materials.
- The height of the tables ranges from 29 to 30 inches. For a proper seating experience, choose chairs with seat heights that are no more than 10-12 inches shorter than the height of the table.
- Tables which are 24 to 30 inches in diameter can comfortably seat two guests. Tables which are 36 to 38 inches in diameter can comfortably seat four guests (or sometimes five if the chairs are narrow). These larger tables also usually feature a handy umbrella hole to accommodate outdoor umbrellas.
- Since bistro tables are small and light, they are easy to move as needed for yard maintenance or redecorating. Unlike other patio dining furniture, many tables can even be folded up for easy storage in the winter.
Outdoor bistro chairs are generally more casual than traditional outdoor dining chairs. These lightweight chairs come in many beautiful styles that expertly coordinate with Pottery Barn's bistro tables.
- Like the tables, bistro chairs come in various styles and materials. Wicker and wood chairs have a more traditional feel while metal chairs are more modern and contemporary.
- The metal bistro chairs are available in a wide variety of bright summery colors like lagoon blue, honey yellow and poppy red. Other chairs feature neutral colors like brown, black and white.
- Bistro chair seat heights range from 17 to 19 inches. You'll also have the choice between narrow and wide chairs, with chair widths ranging from 16.5 inches to 24 inches.
- Depending on personal preference, choose from armchairs and bistro chairs without arms.
- You can also increase the comfort of your chairs by adding outdoor chair cushions to each seat. Basic white cushions match with just about any style while bright cushions can be used to add a fun pop of color to your outdoor bistro set.
- Most of these chairs can be neatly folded away for storage when not in use.
In small outdoor spaces where regular-sized patio dining furniture is impractical, bistro sets are a great alternative. These compact sets allow you to enjoy dining outdoors while maximizing your outdoor living space. Mix-and-match different table and chair styles to create a unique outdoor bistro set that suits your porch, patio or backyard space.