- Abbott Chunky Leg Dining Table $2,499 Special $1,999
- Abbott Rectangular Dining Table $1,999 Special $1,599
- Indio Extending Dining Table $999 Special $799
- Indio X-Base Extending Dining Table $1,374 Special $1,099
- Chatham Rectangular Extending Dining Table, Honey $1,249 – $1,749 Sale $748.99 – $1,048.99
- Abbott Round Dining Table $1,874 Special $1,311
- Abbott Chunky Leg Dining Table, Gray $2,499
- Abbott Rectangular Dining Table, Gray $1,999
- Indio Metal Extending Dining Table $1,249 Sale $1,123.99
- Vancouver Dining Table $2,124 Sale $1,059.99
- Jamie Durie Dining Table $2,124 Sale $848.99
- Yorkshire Dining Table $874 Sale $435.99
- Abrego Faux Teak Rectangular Dining Table $1,799 Special $1,499
- Tropez Faux Teak Rectangular Dining Table $2,099 – $2,399 Special $1,749 – $1,999
- Tropez Faux Teak Square Dining Table $1,299 Special $1,149
- Abrego Faux Teak Square Dining Table $1,349 Special $1,149
- Fermob Bistro Square Table $276
- Fermob Bistro 24" Round Table $258
- Fermob Bistro 30" Round Table $315
- Fermob Bistro 38" Round Table $380
- Canyon Metal Parsons Rectangular Dining Table $1,379 Special $827
- Canyon Metal Pedestal Rectangular Dining Table $1,379 Special $827
- Canyon Metal Parsons 52" Round Dining Table $1,249 Special $749
- Canyon Metal Pedestal 48" Round Dining Table $829 Special $497
- Indio Bar Height Table $562 Sale $335.99
- Abbott Bar Height Table $874 Sale $698.99
- Chatham Folding Bistro Table $374 Sale $223.99
- Nassau Extending Teak Rectangular Table $1,579.99 Special $1,199
- Juliet Balcony Bar Cabinet $249 Sale $98.99
- Nassau Extending Teak Oval Table $2,069.99 Special $1,799
- Nassau Extending Teak Oval Table $1,399.99 Special $1,299
- Saldano Teak Dining Table $1,199.99 Special $999
- Armory Outdoor Folding Metal Dining Table $249
- Alta Outdoor Metal Bar Height Table $269
- Minerva Dining Table $659
- Matson Dining Table $329
Outdoor Dining Tables
Patio furniture has certainly evolved over the past several years. Today’s outdoor furniture turns patios into true living spaces thanks to an array of comfortable and beautifully designed outdoor dining tables that look like they could easily live indoors. Let Pottery Barn give you solutions and suggestions about how to create your ideal outdoor oasis by choosing a distinctive dining table for your space.
Extendable Outdoor Dining Tables
Some patio dining tables, like some indoor dining room tables, have butterfly extensions to increase the table’s length. For example, a 74" rectangular table can be extended to 106" for those extra-large al fresco dinner parties. For compact spaces, there are smaller round tables with drop leafs, just like indoor kitchen tables, that can be extended for extra seating.
Round Outdoor Dining Tables
Round tables of 48" to 52" in diameter are handsomely crafted with wood, metal and concrete tops. For a more delicate look inspired by English garden furniture, there are classic metal framed tempered glass tops with metal bracing for a more open and airy look. A round metal dining table has a sleek silhouette, yet will evoke a bit of a vintage feel on your patio. A folding round 36" diameter wood bistro table or a similarly sized bar-height table 41.5" high fits perfectly on a petite patio, balcony or outdoor dining nook.
Outdoor Dining Tabletop Materials
Pation furniture can be crafted from concrete, metal and mahogany, as well as classic and sustainably harvested teak. Teak, a solid and strong dense hardwood, lasts a long time, is weatherproof and you’ll enjoy its low maintenance. The golden color of teak develops an elegant gray patina thanks to its natural oils that eliminates the need for sealers and finishes.
Outdoor Dining Table Bases
The type of dining room table bases you’d find indoors are available for outdoor dining tables, from acacia antique stained turned wood legs to metal scroll bases. Slim table legs are classic, and chunkier table legs on all four corners, especially when paired with a concrete top, look exceptional in a contemporary setting. If you love concrete tabletops, they look lovely in a classic setting when paired with a wood X-shape trestle base. If you want to bring a farmhouse table setting outdoors, go for an all-weather concrete top table with slender turned wood legs that would look just as lovely indoors.
Pairing Outdoor Dining Tables
Create an eclectic atmosphere by pairing unmatched dining chairs with your table. For example, combine a gray concrete table with wicker chairs or sculpted metal chairs. The beauty of investing in an outdoor dining table separately is so you can create your own eclectic, creative dining atmosphere with your own style of seating.
Protecting Outdoor Dining Tables
It’s always recommended to protect your outdoor furniture sets with custom-fit outdoor table covers to prevent damage to the surface. Water, snow and ice tend to pool on a dining table’s top which potentially weighs down on the surface. To avoid a damaged tabletop and table frame, look for covers that have a tenting device to allow water and snow to drain off the tabletop.
To complete your outdoor dining room, you’ll find coordinating outdoor side tables and console tables that come in all the same sophisticated materials such as wood, concrete, ceramic and wicker. With so many options available, you can easily design an outdoor space to fit your unique sense of dining and entertaining style.