- Indio Extending Dining Table $999 Special $949
- Indio X-Base Extending Dining Table $1,374 Special $1,305
- Abbott Rectangular Dining Table $1,999
- Abbott Rectangular Dining Table, Gray $1,999 Special $1,899
- Abbott Round Dining Table $1,874
- Abbott Chunky Leg Dining Table, Gray $2,499 Special $2,374
- Indio Metal Extending Dining Table $1,249
- Abbott Chunky Leg Dining Table $2,499
- Fermob Bistro 24" Round Table $263
- Indio Bar Height Table $562
- Canyon Metal Parsons Rectangular Dining Table $1,379
- Fermob Bistro 30" Round Table $325
- Riviera Dining Table $874 – $1,124
- Canyon Metal Parsons 52" Round Dining Table $1,249
- Tropez Faux Teak Rectangular Dining Table $2,099 – $2,399
- Chatham Square Dining Table $1,249 Sale $748.99
- Alta Outdoor Metal Bar Height Table $269
- Fermob Bistro 38" Round Table $391
- Chatham Folding Bistro Table $374
- Hampstead Teak Extending Dining Table $1,999
- Abrego Faux Teak Rectangular Dining Table $1,799
- Nassau Extending Teak Oval Table $1,399.99
- Geneva Concrete Round Dining Table $1,874
- Abrego Faux Teak Square Dining Table $1,349
- Chatham Rectangular Extending Dining Table, Gray $1,249
- Calistoga Dining Table $1,624
- Nassau Extending Teak Rectangular Table $1,579.99
- Cammeray All-Weather Wicker Dining Table $1,124
- Abbott Zinc Top Rectangular Dining Table $1,874 Sale $488.99
- Benchwright Outdoor Rectangular Dining Table $1,874
- Nassau Extending Teak Oval Table $2,069.99
- Fermob Bistro Square Table $276
- Minerva Dining Table $659
- Tropez Faux Teak Square Dining Table $1,299
- Armory Outdoor Folding Metal Dining Table $249
- Matson Dining Table $329
- Sloan Dining Table $1,249
- Hampstead Painted Extending Dining Table, Black $1,249
- Abbott Bar Height Table $874
- Punta Mita Teak Bar Height Dining Table $1,499
- Chatham Rectangular Extending Dining Table, Honey $1,249 – $1,749
- Saldano Teak Dining Table $1,199.99
- Chatham Rectangular Dining Table $749
- Canyon Metal Pedestal Rectangular Dining Table $1,379
Outdoor Dining Tables
Patio furniture has certainly evolved over the past several years. Today’s outdoor furniture turns patios into true living spaces thanks to an array of comfortable and beautifully designed outdoor dining tables that look like they could easily live indoors. Let Pottery Barn give you solutions and suggestions about how to create your ideal outdoor oasis by choosing a distinctive dining table for your space.
Extendable Outdoor Dining Tables
Some patio dining tables, like some indoor dining room tables, have butterfly extensions to increase the table’s length. For example, a 74" rectangular table can be extended to 106" for those extra-large al fresco dinner parties. For compact spaces, there are smaller round tables with drop leafs, just like indoor kitchen tables, that can be extended for extra seating.
Round Outdoor Dining Tables
Round tables of 48" to 52" in diameter are handsomely crafted with wood, metal and concrete tops. For a more delicate look inspired by English garden furniture, there are classic metal framed tempered glass tops with metal bracing for a more open and airy look. A round metal dining table has a sleek silhouette, yet will evoke a bit of a vintage feel on your patio. A folding round 36" diameter wood bistro table or a similarly sized bar-height table 41.5" high fits perfectly on a petite patio, balcony or outdoor dining nook.
Outdoor Dining Tabletop Materials
Pation furniture can be crafted from concrete, metal and mahogany, as well as classic and sustainably harvested teak. Teak, a solid and strong dense hardwood, lasts a long time, is weatherproof and you’ll enjoy its low maintenance. The golden color of teak develops an elegant gray patina thanks to its natural oils that eliminates the need for sealers and finishes.
Outdoor Dining Table Bases
The type of dining room table bases you’d find indoors are available for outdoor dining tables, from acacia antique stained turned wood legs to metal scroll bases. Slim table legs are classic, and chunkier table legs on all four corners, especially when paired with a concrete top, look exceptional in a contemporary setting. If you love concrete tabletops, they look lovely in a classic setting when paired with a wood X-shape trestle base. If you want to bring a farmhouse table setting outdoors, go for an all-weather concrete top table with slender turned wood legs that would look just as lovely indoors.
Pairing Outdoor Dining Tables
Create an eclectic atmosphere by pairing unmatched dining chairs with your table. For example, combine a gray concrete table with wicker chairs or sculpted metal chairs. The beauty of investing in an outdoor dining table separately is so you can create your own eclectic, creative dining atmosphere with your own style of seating.
Protecting Outdoor Dining Tables
It’s always recommended to protect your outdoor furniture sets with custom-fit outdoor table covers to prevent damage to the surface. Water, snow and ice tend to pool on a dining table’s top which potentially weighs down on the surface. To avoid a damaged tabletop and table frame, look for covers that have a tenting device to allow water and snow to drain off the tabletop.
To complete your outdoor dining room, you’ll find coordinating outdoor side tables and console tables that come in all the same sophisticated materials such as wood, concrete, ceramic and wicker. With so many options available, you can easily design an outdoor space to fit your unique sense of dining and entertaining style.