PB Custom Fit Premium Furniture Covers
- Torrey Custom-Fit Outdoor Furniture Covers $74 – $932 Special $59 – $744
- Chatham Custom-Fit Outdoor Furniture Covers $74 – $980 Special $59 – $784
- Indio Custom-Fit Outdoor Furniture Covers $57 – $655 Special $45 – $524
- Abbott Custom-Fit Outdoor Furniture Covers $162 – $499 Special $129 – $399
- Palmetto Custom-Fit Outdoor Furniture Covers $74 – $953 Special $59 – $762
- Saybrook Custom-Fit Outdoor Furniture Covers $112 – $274 Special $89 – $219
- Huntington Custom-Fit Outdoor Furniture Covers $74 – $930 Special $59 – $744
- Riviera Custom-Fit Outdoor Furniture Covers $62 – $437 Special $49 – $349
- Campbell Custom-Fit Outdoor Furniture Covers Sale $62 – $818
- Georgia Custom-Fit Outdoor Furniture Covers $57 – $743
- Belmont Custom-Fit Outdoor Furniture Covers $57 – $718
- Scarlett Custom-Fit Outdoor Furniture Covers $149 – $499
- Hampstead Custom-Fit Outdoor Furniture Covers $74 – $855 Special $59 – $684
- Custom-Fit Cushion Bag Cover $162 Special $129
Universal Furniture Covers
- Universal Outdoor Sectional Set Cover $162 – $212 Special $129 – $169
- Universal Outdoor Sofa Cover $87 – $124 Special $69 – $99
- Universal Outdoor Grand Sofa Cover $112 Special $89
- Outdoor Occasional Chair Cover $62 – $80 Special $49 – $64
- Universal Outdoor Single Chaise Cover $87 Special $69
- Outdoor Rectangular Dining Table & Chair Set Cover $124 – $162 Special $99 – $129
- Outdoor Round & Square Dining Table & Chair Set Cover $112 Special $89
- Universal Outdoor Oversized Buffet Cover $87 Special $69
- Universal Outdoor Cantilever Umbrella Cover $124
- Universal Outdoor Umbrella Cover $43 Special $34
- Universal Outdoor Cushion Bag Cover $62 Special $49
Cleaners & Care
- PB Outdoor Furniture Cleaner & Protectant $24 – $48
- PB Outdoor Fabric Cleaner & Protectant $24 – $48 Special $19 – $38
Outdoor Furniture Covers
It’s easy to fall in love with your outdoor furniture. Fresh air and breathtaking backdrops put a spring in anyone’s step. Add the relaxation factor of comfy cushions and it’s not hard to see why spending time outside is irresistible. At Pottery Barn, we know that your home’s outdoor areas – such as a deck, patio or balcony – are important to you, and that you want them to stay beautiful for a very long time. By using high-quality materials like teak and weather-resistant fabrics, our furniture is naturally durable. What if you want an additional layer of protection? Outdoor furniture covers are an excellent way to keep sofas, sectionals, chairs, accent tables and dining tables in top condition. Check out a few tips and tricks for caring for your outdoor furniture year round.
Outdoor furniture covers are helpful because they’re extremely resistant to the elements. True, we design our patio furniture to handle the moisture, wind and soil that comes with being outside. But outdoor furniture covers take things a step further – a big step – with extra-thick layers of spun polyester and vinyl that are essentially waterproof and colorfast. They keep furniture totally dry, safeguard against winter weather and form a barrier against heavy sunlight too. In other words, they’re like a tank for your patio furniture.
What are the benefits of using outdoor furniture covers? Because of the additional layer of UV protection, sofa and sectional fabric and cushions keep their incredible colors without fading. Our Sunbrella® cushions and slipcovers are specifically designed to be vibrant and gorgeous, as well as resist soil and stains. Another big plus of outdoor furniture covers are the way they make cleaning easy. Instead of having to worry about removing leaves, excess dust and dirt, and bird droppings from your furniture, just slide off the cover and you’re ready to get the party started.
Outdoor furniture covers are easy to use. The method depends on whether you prefer custom-fit covers or universal furniture covers. Custom-fit pieces are tailored specifically to the exact measurements of our outdoor furniture, like our Torrey or Huntington Collections. Each type of furniture has its match cover, from chaises to sofas. You simply slide them over your furniture and secure them with weatherproof straps, zippers or buckles. How long does that take? Usually only seconds. With sectionals, you decide whether you want to cover the entire arrangement as a whole or protect each segment separately.
Universal outdoor furniture covers come in several sizes to make sure they fit your sofa, sectional or dining table arrangement. There’s plenty of room for everything you want to protect, and a natural slope – in the case of sofas and dining tables – ensures that water runs off smoothly. Having lots of ties ensures that neither wind nor rain can make the cover flinch.
Many people wonder when it’s necessary to cover furniture. That’s totally up to you and has a lot to do with your lifestyle. After all, our outdoor furniture is definitely comfortable on your deck or patio. Moisture-resistant fabrics aren’t phased by poolside conditions or a little rain. Many landscapers recommend covering furniture when you’re not using it, or at the end of the warm season if you live in cold climates. In the case of strong rainstorms, it’s often a good idea to cover your cushions or bring them inside so that they’re dry the moment that you want to enjoy a cup of coffee on your patio or balcony.
Other storage tips? A helpful suggestion is to clean your outdoor furniture on a regular basis. It doesn’t take much at all: usually cleaning just means a quick vacuuming or soaking up spills right away. Washing cushions and furniture is easy with a mild solution of soap and water. Rinse and let dry. If possible, keep furniture indoors during snowy weather, but If not, that’s OK too. Outdoor covers can stand up to the elements. Since there are differences between wood, wicker and metal furniture, it’s also good to follow recommended care guidelines for each one.