- Bali® Cordless Custom Roller Contour Shade - Waterfall $259 – $573
- Bali® Cordless Custom Roller Contour Shade - London Sky $259 – $573
- Bali® Cordless Custom Roller Contour Shade - Historical $259 – $573
- Bali® Cordless Custom Solar Shade - Shiny Nickel $183 – $385
- Bali® Cordless Custom Solar Shade - Farmhouse $183 – $385
- Bali® Cordless Custom Solar Shade - Antler $183 – $385
- Bali® Cordless Custom Blackout Roller Shade - Silver Fox $240 – $545
- Bali® Cordless Custom Blackout Roller Shade - Koala $240 – $545
- Bali® Cordless Custom Blackout Roller Shade - Flurries $240 – $545
- Bali® Cordless Custom Natural Shade - Tiki $147 – $349
- Bali® Cordless Custom Natural Shade - Bahia $147 – $349
- Bali® Cordless Custom Natural Shade - Loft $131 – $343
- Bali® Cordless Custom Blackout Natural Shade - Tiki $188 – $399
- Bali® Cordless Custom Blackout Natural Shade - Bahia $188 – $399
- Bali® Cordless Custom Blackout Natural Shade - Loft $172 – $393
- Bali® Cordless Custom Roller Shade - Riverbank $208 – $491
- Bali® Cordless Custom Roller Shade - Ocean Reef $208 – $491
- Bali® Cordless Custom Roller Shade - White $183 – $427
- Bali® Cordless Custom Cellular Shade - Wild Wolf $119 – $377
- Bali® Cordless Custom Cellular Shade - Dove White $119 – $377
- Bali® Custom Cellular Shade - White $119 – $377
- Bali® Cordless Custom Solar Ballad Shade - Suit $240 – $545
- Bali® Cordless Custom Solar Ballad Shade - Gosling $240 – $545
- Bali® Cordless Custom Solar Ballad Shade - Siamese $240 – $545
- Bali® Cordless Custom Solar Ballad Shade - Vanilla $240 – $545
At Pottery Barn, we know that having a say when it comes to your home furnishings is important to you. Thatʼs why we offer a wide range of Custom Shades so you can create the best possible frame for your windows and add the finishing touches to your home design. Our Custom Shades ensure that your drapes fit your windows regardless of if they are standard size, corner windows or even large bay windows. Available in more than 50 different widths, these Custom Shades are particularly useful if your windows deviate from standard widths. Our Custom Shades come in two basic types including cellular and the basic roller types with 100 percent polyester fabric material. Our cellular shade types have honeycomb-like cells that trap air, which helps insulate your home.
Our shades come in different lengths, including 48, 66 and 84 inches long. The widths of our Custom Shades are available in inch increments from 20 inches to 70 inches wide. With a depth of 2 inches, these shades come equipped with all mounting hardware so you can put them up yourself easily in no time. Our Custom Shades can be used as stand-alone light filters or in combination with drapes to create a layered effect that maximizes your control. Pair with blackout curtains to block out all light when watching movies in your media room or opt for sheer curtains that let sunlight filter in without sacrificing your privacy.
When ordering your Custom Shades, you want to select the right size. For roller and cellular shades, you want to measure the width of the inside of the window frame since this is where they will be mounted. Once you know the right size, you want to think about the type of light filtration you want as well as safety. In homes with playful young children or pets, you want to avoid shades and drapes that hang too low to the floor or pool on the carpet. Most of our roller shades raise and lower evenly using a cordless lift system, making them easy to put up and down. Whatever style you choose, we offer window hardware to complement each one.
Once you have selected a type and size, the fun part begins. Choose from our collection of stunning styles including simple canvas to delightful wood or textured shades to accent your home. Interior designers generally suggest drawing inspiration from your existing home decor when selecting shades. For a cohesive look, you want to match colors in the same family as your decor. For contrasting designs, you can pick a myriad of bold colors to play off each other resulting in a bold appearance.
Draw inspiration from decorative objects such as pillows, bedding and rugs to select the best pieces for your home. Generally, shades should blend or pair well with the largest swaths of fabric in the room so this should be the first place you start when imagining designs. Remember that rug and window treatments often serve as the canvas for the rest of your decor, so you want to put a decent amount of thought into the ones you choose. The world is your oyster, so donʼt be afraid to mix and match pieces and bend the rules to create your own unique decor.
Whether youʼre adding customs shades to your bedroom, living room or another place in the house, you want to keep them looking their best. Make sure to dust lightly and regularly with a feather duster and when necessary, lightly vacuum with the upholstery attachment of any vacuum cleaner. Accidents happen sometimes, so if your shade becomes soiled, spot clean with a soft cloth or sponge along with mild detergent and warm water.