- Build Your Own - Torrey All-Weather Wicker Roll-Arm Sectional Components - Natural $149 – $1,249 Sale $104 – $874
- Build Your Own - Madera Teak Sectional Components $999 – $1,062 Sale $499.99 – $529.99
- Build Your Own - Belmont Sectional Components $57 – $499 Sale $33.99 – $198.99
- Build Your Own - Campbell Sectional Components $62 – $749 Sale $33.99 – $298.99
- Cammeray All-Weather Wicker Single Chaise $287 – $1,124 Special $172 – $674
- Hampstead Painted Single Chaise - Black $187 – $399 Sale $112 – $279
- Scarlett Coffee Table $1,124 Sale $448.99
- Indio Bistro Folding Table $249 Special $199
- Scarlett Console Table $187 – $1,124 Sale $187 – $561.99
- Belmont Dining Bench $374 Sale $148.99
- Abbott Round Table & Palmetto Armchair Dining Set $74 – $3,619 Special $59 – $2,895
- Abbott Zinc Top Rectangular Fixed Dining Table & Torrey Chair Set - Espresso $4,623 Special $3,498
- Indio Folding Side Chair $37 – $74 Special $22 – $51
- Garden Pavilion $1,624 Sale $999.99
- Round Market Umbrella - Solid $149 – $724 Special $89 – $724
- Madera Sunbrella® Teak Outdoor Furniture Cushions $43 – $2,305 Sale $14.99 – $1,844
- Sunbrella® Contrast Piped Solid Indoor/Outdoor Pillow $49.50 – $59.50 Sale $32.99 – $59.50
- Cammeray Sunbrella® Outdoor Furniture Cushion Slipcovers $62 – $499 Sale $37 – $299
- Saybrook Sunbrella® Outdoor Furniture Cushion Slipcovers $74 – $437 Sale $49.99 – $312
Outfit your backyard, patio and decking with great outdoor furniture and accessories thanks to the impressive range of items we have at Pottery Barn. With our sale, outdoor items are more affordable than ever while still being the same high quality you expect from us. Whether you’re looking for lounge or dining furniture, accent tables or furniture covers, we’ve got everything you need to enjoy the warmer months.
Get comfortable on some cozy seating. Cater to the amount of outdoor space you have available when you select sectional furniture. Made up of components, you can choose exactly which pieces you prefer and create your own configurations. For ease, some sets are already made up so just decide how many pieces you want in the set. Go for armless chairs in the middle with right- or left-arm chairs on the sides. A corner chair creates an angled design.
Relax on a chaise and adjust the back to let you have a quick snooze or read your book. Go for a design with oversized wheels for easy maneuverability or sloped arms for comfort. Stand an umbrella between two of them for shade or share your relaxation space with a double chaise. The thick cushions are water-repellent, making them ideal for sunbathing by a pool.
For the ultimate in luxury outdoor seating, you can’t beat a daybed. The seating adjusts to different positions and the posts accommodate drapes for privacy and shade. As the wood is weather-resistant, you can enjoy this outdoor furniture at any time of year.
A sofa provides comfortable seating in your garden. Sit against a gently sloping back in a deep seat, and place your arms on the armrests. The thick cushions are water-repellent and the covers are easily removed so you can pop them into the washing machine for hassle-free cleaning. There are various frame styles to choose from including wicker, slatted or solid designs. If you don’t want to share your space, opt for a cozy armchair, classic Adirondack chair or rocking chair.
Put your feet up on an ottoman, which can also double up as a side table. Be imaginative and get accent tables styled in designs to suit your surroundings. This can include rope detailing, weathered finishes, cubed and drum shapes, bright colors and materials that range from wood or wicker to concrete or ceramic.
When entertaining outside, you need some great dining furniture. Go for a dining table and chair set that has seating and a tabletop size to cater to the number of guests you typically invite or family members you have. Alternatively, select separate table and chairs that complement each other for a more personal style. An extending table is ideal for everyday use at its smaller size and for entertaining purposes when it is pulled out to its larger size. Instead of separate chairs, go for dining benches or a bench-style banquette for a casual feel when dining outside.
Keep your table linens and dinnerware close at hand with a buffet. Designs include cabinets, shelving and hutches to hold plates, glasses, tablecloths, napkins and cutlery. Place your serving platters in an attractive display on the top. Serve drinks to your guests in style from a bar. Fit a mini refrigerator into the cabinet to keep drinks cool, and reach for glasses and barware that are close at hand on the stemware racks, towel racks and adjustable shelves.
Protect your furniture with covers that are specifically designed to withstand the elements. As well as covering your main furniture items, you can keep your cushions stored in a custom-fit bag and your umbrella protected by a custom-fit cover. When you’re ready to use these items again, just remove the covers and place them in your storage bench. A storage bench is a handy to way to combine seating with a practical way to hide your garden accessories.