you are currently here: Distressed Leather Furniture
Distressed Leather Furniture Adds Classic Appeal
Curate a home full of classic, everlasting style when you furnish your rooms with distressed leather furniture. This gorgeous textile choice allows you to enjoy the versatility of decorating as you please, season after season, while relying on pieces of exceptional quality, durability and style. Leather is beloved in the finest homes for many reasons. A distressed finish only adds to the appeal by offering a unique texture, soft touch and lived-in look that still remains upscale and elegant. Distinguish your living room, entertaining areas, bedroom and other spaces with the attractive finish and grace of distressed leather furniture.
What Is Distressed Leather Furniture?
Distressed leather furniture refers to the material and finish of leather upholstery that covers items like sofas, benches, ottomans, chair seats and other home furnishings. Aficionados of other types of leather furniture often look to this finish for a new way to enjoy a favorite material.
- Distressed leather offers a creative take on classic leather furniture. Depending on how you dress the rest of the room, you can present these furnishings as part of a bohemian scene for relaxation or an illustrious setting for reading or intellectual conversation.
- The distressing gives each piece of furniture a singular quality. Since leather is a natural material and distressing occurs by the swath for each item, the markings on your distressed leather furniture are always unique.
- This texture is still sophisticated enough to pair with highly refined home decor. Since leather lasts so long and is easy to keep in good condition, you can handle a little distressed texture and still keep your rooms looking sharply appointed.
Furniture Types and Styles to Shop Now
You can enjoy the look of distressed leather furniture across several types of furnishings. While some pieces allow you to show off your good taste as the focal portion of the room, other elements may accent your anchor pieces and add a jolt of interesting texture.
- For the ultimate expanse of distressed leather, choose a grand sofa with sophisticated details like turned arms or pin tuck details.
- A leather stool can serve as a bench or smaller seat in a bedroom for dressing and undressing. If you love the look, choose two and move them around as needed.
- An ottoman that doubles as a coffee table puts a special spin on leather furniture. The material is strong enough to withstand so much use, while creating a central area for everyone to admire your style.
Complementing Your Distressed Leather Furnishings
As you furnish your home with distressed leather furniture, you'll quickly realize how easy it is to decorate against it. Choose new decor regularly to refresh your space. Nearly everything goes with this versatile style of furniture.