you are currently here: Mango Wood Furniture
Discover The Beauty of Mango Wood Furniture
When you're looking for a new texture to bring home, mango wood furniture may be exactly what you want. This sturdy furniture makes its impact in fine decor settings with its rich visual appeal, dense grain and high ability to hold stains, waxes and other finishes. Look to mango wood when you need a durable wood that lends character to your other furnishings or textiles. These pieces look great in living rooms, bedrooms, dining rooms or even the kitchen by adding a deeper look that can help your home skew towards a rustic or global bohemian style. With so many refined selections of mango wood furniture now available at Pottery Barn, take the time to explore this gorgeous wood for your home today.
Why You Need Mango Wood Furniture
Many people seek out new textures or materials when shopping for new furniture. Finding looks that complement what you already own and love while updating your home's overall aesthetic makes redecorating special and satisfying. See why mango wood furniture may be right for you.
- Mango is a hardwood, thanks to how strong it is, but it's still soft enough to allow artisans to carve incredible detail into your furniture. Look for beveled edges, lattice cutouts, sinuous silhouettes and other signs of exceptional craft.
- This wood ages exceptionally well. While many natural woods become darker with time, mango wood slowly picks up a deeper tint. While it holds different finishing agents very well, these pieces won't require additional care as you enjoy them through the years.
- The texture of this furniture is highly unique. As with many natural materials, the markings and striations of the grain are wholly singular to each piece of furniture for one-of-a-kind decorating.
Mixing Furniture Aesthetics in Your Home
The versatility of mango wood furniture appeals to many people. These dressers, bed frames, benches, tables and other furniture can integrate with your other decor for a stylish, flexible look that changes as you decorate anew with each season.
- Go for a lush, exotic look with mango wood and soft, full textures like sheepskin rugs and lots of botanical elements.
- Adorn your home with metal to bring out the grain of mango. Metal accents on nearby furnishings or as displayed in art objects helps to show off the special markings that make each piece of furniture all yours.
- Layer blankets or bedding with mango wood to bring out the cozy side of its finish. The contrast of wood and linens is always welcoming.
Enjoy the beauty of mango wood furniture throughout your home when you shop for new selections today.