Choose Plastic Dinnerware for a Casual Table
If you're looking for utensils and plates that are sturdy and break-resistant, consider plastic dinnerware. These pieces are excellent for outdoor use because they won't shatter if you drop them on the patio. In addition, they have a laid-back look that's great for casual gatherings.
Types of Plastic Dinnerware
Pottery Barn has an array of dinnerware pieces crafted from shatterproof plastic. There's everything from utensils to napkin rings, so you can create a coordinated table. A few of the options to consider include:
- Bistro Collection Utensils: Create a relaxed table setting with a set of Bistro Collection outdoor utensils. These 12-piece sets come in white and blue, so you can choose the color that coordinates with the rest of your table setting. The heads of these utensils are crafted from durable stainless steel, while the handles are made from plastic.
- Enamel Mixing Bowls: These high-quality mixing bowls are crafted from steel and porcelain enamel, with plastic lids that create a tight, leakproof seal. Use these BPA-free bowls for mixing batter or transporting food from the kitchen to the patio.
- Enamel Nesting Bowls: This 3-piece bowl set comes in white or blue speckle to coordinate with your plastic flatware. They stack on top of each other, so they're easy to carry. Like the mixing bowls, these come with plastic lids to keep food fresh.
- Starfish Napkin Rings: Add a beach-inspired look to your table with starfish napkin rings. They're crafted from plastic, resin and jute and they go well with any of the cloth napkins from Pottery Barn.
- Succulent Napkin Rings: If you like a Southwestern style, you can't go wrong with the succulent napkin rings. They have sturdy plastic construction and are accented with jute for a natural look.
Other Types of Dinnerware
If you're looking for break-resistant pieces to go with your plastic tableware, check out the melamine dinnerware from Pottery Barn. These pieces look like stoneware, but they won't chip, crack or shatter if dropped. They come in an array of solid colors and patterns to suit your style. In addition to plates and bowls, there are melamine platters and even trays made for serving chips and dip.
Explore the selection of plastic dinnerware to find several stylish, functional items for the table. Pottery Barn also has tablecloths, table runners and other linens from which to choose. There's also plenty of serveware and drinkware for indoor and outdoor use.