Enhance Your Home with Rustic Ceiling Lights
Illuminate the room with one of the rustic ceiling lights from Pottery Barn. There's an array of stylish options from which to choose, from chandeliers to pendant lights. These ceiling lights look great with any design style, but they coordinate especially well with rustic decor.
Types of Rustic Ceiling Lights
Ceiling lights make a functional focal point for any room. Whether you choose one of these lights for the living room, dining room or bedroom, you'll love their stylish looks and high-quality construction. Some of the lights you may want to consider include:
- Barrett Chandelier: This ceiling light has recycled glass globes and an antique bronze steel frame for a look that's both rustic and modern. It's recommended for use with 8-foot ceilings.
- Napa Wine Barrel Chandelier: Achieve an elegant look with this chandelier, which features a wine barrel hoop and iron candle cups. The burlap ropes connecting the frame and chain add a touch of country charm to this rustic light.
- Celeste Crystal Chandelier: This piece combines the sophistication of a traditional chandelier with rustic elements such as a blackened wrought iron finish. It has faceted glass crystals that sparkle in the light and an extra-long chain for display in entryways. The chain can be professionally shortened if desired.
- Rustic Glass Pendant: If all you need is a single pendant light, consider the rustic glass pendant from Pottery Barn. What's great about this simple yet stylish light is that it can be used indoors or outdoors.
- Donovan 5-Light Pendant: This ceiling light has five pendants crafted from blown glass. It's a good choice for hanging over the dining table, and it's also a great option for suspending over your kitchen island to add more light to the area.
- Rattan Double-Drum Pendant: If you want something inspired by nature, check out this rattan ceiling light. It has a rustic appearance that goes well with a country-inspired style and it emits a warm glow that illuminates the room without being too bright.
Other Lighting Options
In addition to these rustic ceiling lights, Pottery Barn has plenty of other lighting options available. In addition to a wide range of chandeliers and pendant lights, there's also string lights for indoor and outdoor use. You'll also find an array of table lamps in every style, which can be placed on side tables and nightstands. If you need accessories such as lampshades or light bulbs, Pottery Barn has those, too.