you are currently here: Solid Wood Office Furniture
Get to Work with Solid Wood Office Furniture
Find a new way to get down to business with solid wood office furniture. For a serious style that still leaves plenty of room for creativity, start exploring the fine collections of home office furnishings available at Pottery Barn now. These desks, towers, credenzas, filing cabinets and more offer you the exceptional craftsmanship you require to make an investment in your home, while still remaining versatile enough to adapt to whatever your workday or task list brings. Check out modular systems, single furniture pieces and all the decor to match your new solid wood office furniture now.
Why Solid Wood Furniture is a Favorite
When selecting new elements for an office, studio or task area, solid wood office furniture is a fantastic choice for anyone who loves living in a home full of gorgeous furnishings. This durable, good-looking furniture brings a host of benefits to your space and upgrades your atmosphere so you can focus on what you have to do at your desk.
- Wood is mostly loved for its strength. Solid wood furniture holds up to lots of rearranging, plus you can stack books, electronics and even the occasional workday snack on a plate or serving board on its surfaces.
- Different kinds of wood offer different finishes, which lets you mix-and-match styles as you see fit. Choose a desk that reveals the natural grain of the wood or enjoy a rich finish that gleams under a task lamp.
- The warmth of solid wood office furniture is appealing to many. Style your room to be rustic and cozy or high-powered and glamorous by choosing decor and accents to embellish your space.
- Solid wood is easy to keep in good condition. Wipe it clean and polish it with a soft cloth and your favorite gentle oil.
Arranging Your Office Layout
Have fun designing a layout you love when you choose high-quality solid wood office furniture. Shop sets like the Bedford collection to get a handle on how you might take care of your space.
- Modular elements bring a modern angle to a space that needs to perform at high capacity. Mix-and-match pieces to personalize the room.
- Use filing cabinets, slab tabletops and angled desktops to create the room you need with plenty of surface for laptops, computer monitors, reference books, 3-D printers and other equipment.
- Dedicate the whole space to solid wood furnishings or switch it up by including other textures or simply combining finishes.
Home Office Decor and Accents
Bring out the beauty in your solid wood office furniture by decorating seasonally or whenever the mood strikes. Find organizational elements to streamline your tasks, lay rugs around the room for comfort and choose a chair that you'll love to use for hours at a time.