Dark Horse by Jennifer Meyers, 28 x 42", Ridged Distressed, Black, No Mat
Peering out from the shadows of a barn, a young gelding waits patiently to be saddled. Artist Jennifer Meyers is inspired by the rugged beauty of open skies and Western landscapes. Composed of dark tones and a pop of highlights, this black-and-white image illustrates the quiet strength and grace of the horse.
- Frame is made of alder wood.
- Black or white painted finish; or espresso stained finish.
- Beveled white mat is archival quality and acid-free.
- Available in Wood Gallery Frame or Ridged Distressed Frame profiles.
- Available with or without a mat.
- Available in 3 sizes.
- Dimensions & Care
- Inkjet-printed image on 270-gram paper.
- Backed with D-rings for wall mounting.
- 13" x 11" is also backed with an easel for tabletop display.
13" wide x 11" high
- Print Size With Mat: 8.75" wide x 6.75" high
- Print Size Without Mat: 11.75" wide x 9.75" high
- Glass front.
20" wide x 16" high
- Print Size With Mat: 15.75" wide x 11.75" high
- Print Size Without Mat: 18.75" wide x 14.75" high
- Glass front.
42" wide x 28" high
- Print Size With Mat: 36.75" wide x 22.75" high
- Print Size Without Mat: 40.75" wide x 26.75" high
- Plexiglas front.
- Wipe frame with a soft dry cloth.
- Clean glass with standard glass cleaner.
- Clean Plexiglas with a soft damp cloth.
- Shipping & Return Info
Please allow approximately 5 weeks for delivery.
This item will ship directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping or Next Day Delivery.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.
- About the Artist
Jennifer Meyers is a fine-art photographer based in Logan, Utah. Finding inspiration in rugged mountains and long stretches of country dirt roads, Meyer’s blends together her passion for animals and the western landscapes they call home. Her style combines a rustic contrast of light and dark that evokes emotion and a curious sense of place and persona. When not photographing in the great outdoors, she spends her time rescuing border collies and reading from a never ending list of books.