Built with the finest craftsmanship and quality, each piece in our Branford Collection is an heirloom in the making. Detailed with decorative drawer pulls and crown molding, the chifforobe makes a handsome addition to a guest bedroom or other rooms in the home where additional storage space is needed.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Each piece is framed in solid mahogany with mahogany veneers that are hand selected for the beauty of their grain.
- Built from hardwood, mahogany veneers and MDF.
- All wood is kiln dried for added strength and lasting beauty.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Larger than a dresser yet smaller than an armoire, our chifforobe is the perfect storage solution for a guestroom or small bedroom.
- The wooden surfaces are distressed and finished by hand in an exclusive multistep process to achieve a rich mahogany stain.
- Finished by hand using our exclusive technique of staining, distressing and sanding each layer before sealing with a protective lacquer.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- It features dovetailed drawers for lasting strength.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery.
- Chifforobe: 42" wide x 24.5" deep x 60" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall dimensions: 45" wide x 24.5" deep x 60"high
- Drawer interiors (5): 15.5" wide x 19.5" deep x 3" high
- Drawer interior bottom (1): 34.5" wide x 19.5" deep x 6.25" high
- Weight: 310 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Shipping & Return Info
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.