Our Ashby Armoire is handcrafted of solid, durable wood with a rich grain and beautiful knots. The mahogany-finished version is crafted from poplar; pine finish is built of kiln-dried spruce. Uneven planking adds to the wood’s appeal.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- The armoire features a large cabinet sized for most 37" wide-screen TVs with two open cubbies for components.
- Crafted with a kiln-dried wood frame, mortise-and-tenon joinery, and dovetail drawer construction.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Two spacious storage drawers below.
- Doors wrap around the sides for complete access.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Includes tip resistant kit.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven surfaces
- Simple assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 45.5" wide x 23" deep x 67" high
- Cabinet Interior Above Fixed Shelf: 41.5" wide x 20.5" deep x 32.5" high
- Cubby Interior (2): 20" wide x 20" deep x 6" high
- Cutout In Cubby Back: 3" diameter
- Cutout Behind Fixed Shelf: 3" diameter
- Adjustable Shelf: 41" wide x 19.5" deep x 1" thick
- Heights Of Pre-drilled Holes For Adjustable Shelf Placement: 13", 15.5", 18".
- Door (2): 21.5" wide x 40" high x 1" thick
- Drawer Interior (2): 35" wide x 15.5" deep x 4.5" high
- Clearance Under Armoire: 7"
- Distance Between Legs: 37.5" at front and back; 17" at sides
- Weight: 228 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping & Return Info
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.