Our plush fiberbed is a great alternative to a featherbed because it's hypoallergenic and never needs fluffing. A baffle-box design keeps the fiber evenly distributed.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Made of 100% cotton.
- Filled with hypoallergenic small synthetic fibers.
- Mitered corners with internal baffles allow the feather fill to loft to its fullest.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 230-thread count.
- Made in America of imported materials.
- Dimensions & Care
- Twin: 39" wide x 75" long x 3" thick
- Full: 54" wide x 75" long x 3" thick
- Queen: 60" wide x 80" long x 3" thick
- King: 76" wide x 80" long x 3" thick
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Spot clean only with warm water using mild soap.
- Dry-clean if needed.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store, free of charge.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.