Baluster Table Lamp
Like a porch baluster found at an architectural salvage, our lamp features cracks and distressing that give it a timeworn patina and hint at many years of use. The base is turned from solid alder wood and finished by hand in our weathered vintage-green. A matching ball finial secures the hardback burlap drum shade.
- Lamp (with shade): 19.5" diameter, 34" high
- Made of carved alder wood with a weathered vintage-green finish.
- Comes with an extra-large bleached burlap shade.
- On/off switch on socket.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 8.5" diameter, 34" high
- Shade: 15.5" diameter at top, 19.5" diameter at bottom, 12.5" high
- Base: 8.5" diameter, 19" high
- Harp: 10.5" high
- Finial: 1.5" diameter, 1.5" high
- Cord: 9' long
- Bulb (1): 100 watts, type A (not included)
- Weight: 14.5 pounds
- Wipe clean using a soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- Do not exceed specified wattage.