Bandana Patchwork Quilt & Sham
Pure cotton sheeting squares soften the look of our handmade, traditional bandana quilt. Such quilts are long noted for their use as not only bed coverings but as luxe tablecloths and picnic blankets.
- Crafted of pure cotton.
- Pure cotton batting.
- Hand quilted.
- Quilt and sham reverse to solid red.
- Sham has an envelope closure.
- Quilt, sham and insert sold separately.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- Woven of 100% cotton.
- 270-gram-weight cotton batting.
- Sham features an envelope closure. Insert sold separately; down blend or synthetic.
- Twin: 68 x 86"
- Full/Queen: 92 x 88"
- King/Cal. King: 108 x 92"
- Standard: 20 x 26"
- Euro: 26" square
- Machine wash in cold water, gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach, when needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store, free of charge.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.