Bedford Narrow Bookcase
Expand storage in a small office with this tall, narrow bookcase, part of our handsome Bedford Collection.
- Bookcase is crafted of hardwood, particle board and veneers.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones, and that will not be subject to cracking.
- All wood is kiln dried, a process that ensures that the bookcase will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Multistep finish is hand applied and sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Features two adjustable shelves and one fixed shelf.
- Adjustable shelves have nine adjustable heights.
- Cutouts keep cords organized and easily accessible.
- Simple assembly required.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Includes Tip Resistant Kit.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 20" wide x 17" deep x 72" high
- Top: 20" wide x 17" deep x 1" thick
- Overhang Of Top: 0.5" at sides; 0.25" at front
- Shelf (3): 17.5" wide x 16" deep x 0.75" thick
- Interior (above/below fixed shelf and without adjustable shelves): 17.5" wide x 15" deep x 33" high
- Maximum Weight Capacity (shelf): 85 pounds
- Weight: 86.5 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe using a soft dry, lint free cloth.
- Blot to remove spills.
- Do not use abrasive or harsh chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
Also in this Collection
Clive Tightweave Square Utility Basket
Black Wood Swatch
- Free Shipping
Espresso stain Wood Swatch
- Free Shipping