Bedford Office Work Tower
Cleverly designed to make the most of limited floor space, this tower is ideal for a small home office. It offers generous open and closed storage within a compact footprint, and the desktop folds up when not in use.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Espresso finish is made of kiln-dried maple wood and veneer.
- Antique White and Black are made of kiln-dried pine and veneer.
- Features artisan-crafted details such as solid wood drawer boxes crafted with English dovetail joinery and smooth ball bearing glides.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- The Office Tower features two adjustable shelves, a drop down door that creates the idea work surface with letter file storage, a cabinet designed for printer storage and two drawers.
- Adjustable shelves have five adjustable heights.
- Bottom drawer can hold legal- or letter-sized files and are equipped with heavy-duty side-mounted glides. File glides can also be removed for regular drawer storage.
- Cutouts keep cords organized and easily accessible.
- Drawers have label frames to help keep you organized.
- Levelers included for stability.
- A counter-height barstool makes the perfect work space chair.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 29" wide x 17" deep x 76" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 29" wide x 17" deep x 76" high
- Top: 29" wide x 17" deep x 1" thick
- Overhang Of Top: 0.5" at sides; 0.25" at front
- Shelves (2 adjustable, 1 fixed): 26.25" wide x 15" deep x 0.75" thick
- Interior (without adjustable shelves): 26.25" wide x 15" deep x 21" high
- Flip-down Door Interior (above partition panel): 26.25" wide x 15" deep x 4.25" high
- Flip-down Door Interior (below partition panel): 26.25" wide x 15" deep x 7.5" high
- Middle Drawer Interior (1): 24.5" wide x 13.5" deep x 4" high
- Bottom Drawer Interior (1): 24.5" wide x 13.5" deep x 11" high
- Cabinet Door: 13" wide x 18.5" deep x 0.75" thick
- Cabinet Interior (without adjustable shelves): 26.25" wide x 15.25" deep x 17" high
- Clearance From Desktop to Floor: 37"
- Maximum Weight Capacity (shelf): 46 pounds
- Weight: 183.75 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe using a soft dry, lint free cloth.
- Blot to remove spills.
- Do not use abrasive or harsh chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
Also in this Collection
Black Wood Swatch
- Free Shipping
Espresso stain Wood Swatch
- Free Shipping